*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
so the usual suspects...am looking for cheap zelda, kart and some pokemons lol
Tbh, I found them more or less as cheap as 2nd hand from Curry's. In the run up to Xmas: Zelda £39, Mario kart and pokemon I bought both together for £66.58. Plus a tiny bit of cashback through Quidco

2nd hand prices are wild on Switch exclusives

Soldato
I keep on getting info that data is corrupted...
Mem card started to die ??
Or software glitch ?
Bought Hades and after initial download - that 2 or 3 attempts... Played the game and after few levels crashed...and downloading again...

Am almost convinced it's the card issue...should have not bought some cheap one...

Soldato
I keep on getting info that data is corrupted...
Mem card started to die ??
Or software glitch ?
Bought Hades and after initial download - that 2 or 3 attempts... Played the game and after few levels crashed...and downloading again...

Am almost convinced it's the card issue...should have not bought some cheap one...

Sounds like it.

Only buy, Samsung, Sandisk and Kingston cards. Never get them from eBay due to many fakes.

Download to the internal storage and you know for sure then.

Impatiently waiting for my Mario Red/Blue edition Switch console to ship from ShopTo.

First Switch, late to the party obviously. Buying mainly for Zelda, Starfox 1/2 and Xenoblade Chronicles, but bound to jump into plenty of other stuff as I go. Already acquired Zelda (£42) and Xenoblade (£24) on good deals via Amazon using various offers and codes over the last month in anticipation. both sold out now too. Should be good.

Associate
Back in the Switch club :cool:

Choose a Lite this time as I only ever played my previous Switch in handheld mode. Having got one of my sons a Lite for christmas and playing a little, had to get my own.

Not been near the PC since receiving it a few weeks ago. Great just to pick up right where I left off.

Currently playing Crosscode and A Link To The Past.

Soldato
Wife is enjoying her Switch that I got her at Christmas.
Her play list isn't exactly varied - and follows a definite pattern:

Animal Crossing: New Horizon
Stardew Valley
Two Point Hospital

Anything in a similar vain I should keep my eyes out for?
I always get guilty picking up yet another game for the PS5, so always looking to grab something for her Switch too.

Back
Top Bottom