Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
The Busso is one of the best sounding engines ever made in my opinion... I am sorely tempted to get an old Alfa just for the noise... :p

Sods law may dictate than an old Alfa will be the most reliable car I've ever owned, who knows!

Associate
At least it’s not the diesel! And it doesn’t have black wheels. You win 2 internet points.

I liked my B8.5 (and mine was a dirty diesel). What options does it have?

Cant stand black wheels myself either - They just look wrong.

Its a Black Edition so all the usual spec with that - But non of the optional extra's on top (Having seen the price of some of them , I understand why they wern't bought !)

Ive added Audi Drive select using VCDS, and changed a few more minor things. Got a Maxton front splitter to fit when it warms up slightly (Unsure if I will like it though so may get removed)

Associate
The Busso is one of the best sounding engines ever made in my opinion... I am sorely tempted to get an old Alfa just for the noise... :p

Sods law may dictate than an old Alfa will be the most reliable car I've ever owned, who knows!
You're not wrong! I'm normally a V8 man but the Busso sounds like a symphony when it winds up.

Reliability is not one of the words I'd use to describe my short period of Alfa ownership ;)

Soldato
Possibly not to everyones taste, but collected this yesterday BMW M340i - and I like it (although it's possible that at some point I may change the wheel colour, I did with my previous 340i as black isn't my favourite colour, but they aren't gloss black).

Was an impulse purchase as was offered an ok p-ex for the 340i and what I thought was a fair price (after some discussions) for this that was stock with a reasonable spec + kit.

Currently dirty and covered in some snow after the drive back + current weather, I will take some proper photos when it clears up and I give it a wash, Dealer phone photos below.

M340i xDrive Saloon
Portimao Blue with Black Vernasca Leather (Blue Stitching)
Comfort Pack
Visibility Pack
Technology Pack
Full BMW Performance bodykit and wheels

20210208222126-a215aab0-xx.jpg

20210208222057-ff6d0472-xx.jpg

20210208222148-231e7655-xx.jpg

That's gorgeous, Much prefer the saloon shape over the coupe, Get those wheels in silver and you're onto a winner.

Man of Honour
That's gorgeous, Much prefer the saloon shape over the coupe, Get those wheels in silver and you're onto a winner.

Agree, with the base wheel colour that is probably one of the nicest looking 3 Series BMW have ever done.

Best buy them quick as there is no way that wonderful look survives the facelift :(

Associate
Agree, with the base wheel colour that is probably one of the nicest looking 3 Series BMW have ever done.

Best buy them quick as there is no way that wonderful look survives the facelift :(

Do we know when models are planned for facelift? Specifically 3 and X3 - might get some better deals on older models as that date approaches?

Man of Honour
Do we know when models are planned for facelift? Specifically 3 and X3 - might get some better deals on older models as that date approaches?

Usually around 3 and a half years after introduction. So the X3 is due imminently I'd imagine but a good 18 months at least before the 3 Series is due.

Soldato
No excuse - a clean and standard looking 1*2 is such a rare sight, they just look great these days. Especially if they're wearing turinis.
Yeah agreed. It's this years project for sure.

Been keeping an eye out on ebay for a replacement bonnet (had a black one on when I bought it. Looks awful ) but I'll probably just get it sprayed along with the bumper which is a mess with stone chips

Back
Top Bottom