NR200 Owner's Thread

Associate
Weird... I emailed them about it and they said they don't have any...

They said that to me, but when I said I needed to fit a noctua thin than, they suddenly had them.
You have to max sure you ask for the x25 ones, if you ask for the x15 super thin fans they will not help you, you can bend them to make them work with the x15 ones, although annoying.

Associate
Did you have any trouble getting the Mugen 5 to clear your side panel?

In short, no it’s fine.

Basically with the Gigabyte B550 mobo, it’s a bit higher than the ASUS option and so it *just* touches the glass. With the ASUS mobo I think there’s a mm or two of clearance.

Also, I DONT recommend this mobo - the bluetooth on it is basically broken and Gigabyte’s software is crap. Get the ASUS.

Associate
In short, no it’s fine.

Basically with the Gigabyte B550 mobo, it’s a bit higher than the ASUS option and so it *just* touches the glass. With the ASUS mobo I think there’s a mm or two of clearance.

Also, I DONT recommend this mobo - the bluetooth on it is basically broken and Gigabyte’s software is crap. Get the ASUS.

Thanks if one comes up cheap I'll probably swap to it. I have the Gigabyte already and regret it, constant issues with Bluetooth and the Realtek NIC. I'm considering sending it back.

Associate
It can’t hold a BT connection for long and sometimes the BT device disappears completely and requires an unplug from the mains full reboot to bring it back. Check Google for many many reports. If yours works then great ... but mine has the issue :(

Soldato
It can’t hold a BT connection for long and sometimes the BT device disappears completely and requires an unplug from the mains full reboot to bring it back. Check Google for many many reports. If yours works then great ... but mine has the issue :(
It may well have the same issue as I don't really use the BT module much. I was more concerned about your Realtek comment.

Associate
I have built my PC, I’m just tweaking the cable management. I’m very inexperienced so have a question regarding GPU power cables.

I have a Corsair SF750 and a Sapphire RX 6800.

Would it be ok to use just the one PCIe cable? (Instead of 2 separate cables).

The RX 6800 has 2x 8 pin ports and I can obviously use just the one cable. However, in my first build (midi tower) I use 2 cables, because space wasn’t an issue.

thanks in advance

Soldato
I have built my PC, I’m just tweaking the cable management. I’m very inexperienced so have a question regarding GPU power cables.

The RX 6800 has 2x 8 pin ports and I can obviously use just the one cable. However, in my first build (midi tower) I use 2 cables, because space wasn’t an issue.

thanks in advance
The cables are only rated to deliver a certain load, which the card may exceed while being heavily utilised. It may not be an issue while browsing the internet, etc but while gaming, you may experience crashes. The recommendation is always to use two distinct cables from the PSU to the GPU.

Soldato
People with 3090's in these things, how are you getting on with the power supply? Only powerful SFX PSU i've seen is 750w and lot of reviews seem to suggest even a 3080 is pushing the boundries of 750w.

Soldato
People with 3090's in these things, how are you getting on with the power supply? Only powerful SFX PSU i've seen is 750w and lot of reviews seem to suggest even a 3080 is pushing the boundries of 750w.
I run my 6800XT off a 650W Seasonic SFX-L in my current case. I’ve got a Corsair 750W sitting to go in my N200P when it arrives. Only bought that as the SFX size seems to be less of an issue size wise than the SFX-L.

Associate

thanks in advance

It may be worth you getting some custom pcie cables, im guessing your card is similar to my Sapphire 6800XT the run from the SF750 is relatively short, so having 2 dedicated cables that fit just right would save you so much space, just a thought,

Associate
It may be worth you getting some custom pcie cables, im guessing your card is similar to my Sapphire 6800XT the run from the SF750 is relatively short, so having 2 dedicated cables that fit just right would save you so much space, just a thought,

l’ve managed to get them (2) in ok, I think if I was going down the TG option I’d definitely want the cables looking a bit better. I have some 15mm fans on pre-order for the bottom, doesn’t look like I’ll have and issue fitting them either. Now my build is complete, what to do now lol

Associate
l’ve managed to get them (2) in ok, I think if I was going down the TG option I’d definitely want the cables looking a bit better. I have some 15mm fans on pre-order for the bottom, doesn’t look like I’ll have and issue fitting them either. Now my build is complete, what to do now lol

nice :) long as your happy, yeah ive got to 15mm noctua 120’s from my DA2 build that im gonna fit below the card as well, but i have ordered some taller feet for my case, so i can get a bit more air from below, but also if i cannot fit the fans below the gpu i might fit them underneath the case, but hopefully they will be ok,

Associate
I’m still waiting for the cases to come back into stock but meanwhile I’ve got a Gigabyte B550I Auros Pro which I’m intending to use with a FUMA 2 (whenever that comes back into stock too). However having read through the issues with the Gigabyte board and fact that it restricts you to using a 15mm fan above the FUMA I’m contemplating returning for and exchanging for an Asrock B550 Phantom. Are there any issues of note with this board and case/cooler combination? I know of the 90 degree SATA ports but this doesn’t concern me due to the x2 m.2 slots.

Back
Top Bottom