MSI GP76 Leopard news?

Associate
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone got any updates on the new MSI GP76 Leopard (17.3")

Pre ordered it a while ago, ETA was on 5th of February but on the 6th the order status was changed only to "Pre Order". The GP66(15.6") seems to be in stock, as on the 6th the status was for a couple and then has been changed on "Out of stock", and as stated above, seems to be in stock.
I've tried the "web note" to get in touch with them to get an update, but no response and yesterday I've tried calling but after over an hour of waiting on the phone I just gave up as seemed like no one will answer.

So I was just wondering if anyone here pre-ordered it and got any updates from them?

PS: I ordered from Overclockers as stated that they will get the stock first in UK as working directly with the manufacturers but when I've checked the MSI page 3 other stores got it in stock which is kinda sad.

Associate
I tried three times to get them on my phone about my order for this laptop and got cut off each time after an hour.

Eventually I got a response to my webnote saying they are 'waiting for more stock and would update by email or on the forums when they know'.

I feel you on the other websites having stock. Almost ordered from Box but wanted to give Overclockers a shot.

Associate
OP
Yea I feel you.
I am just a little frustrated as they stated that "they are the first ones to get it as working straight with the manufacturers" and I do refresh from time to time the MSI UK webpage to check where's the stock available for the laptops, and it keeps showing on other 3 sellers that is available since the 5th, one of them at least ( i will not name any) was on and off with them due to getting in new stocks. So i am really thinking of canceling the order and get it from them or something .. if i won't get it soon

Associate
I got an update this morning that looks promising!

"We had an update from our suppliers late last night, we've been told that they're shipping stock out over the weekend, which should mean delivery for you should be early or at latest the middle of next week."

Associate
Not good news...

"I'm afraid I've just been told that they've been pushed back again, to the first week of March.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, there's delays across various products at the moment they're not specific to the laptop you've ordered."

Associate
It's a joke, I have a Asus Flow x13 on Pre order, is due the middle of march and have been told by two different people that A. the date is still the same or B. We won't have any stock.

It's a joke.

Associate
OP
I am starting to think that this is because of the BREXIT.
As i've checked a few other retailers from other countries (France for example) and they have in stock (shown as exact number) so I guess it is a U.K issue

Back
Top Bottom