• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Permabanned
MSI don't ship direct, we get them from one of their distributors. so MSI ship to them, they process, send to us, we process, we ship.

as far as the DPD side, that refers to Irish shipments but yeah basically
we'll have to manually unpack each box, tie them to an order. For ROI, refund VAT, and then reship with new paperwork and new digital order confirmation (loaded with the new info) sent to DPD before they'll accept them. It's a very manual process.
So if Im reading that last bit right, will we start recieving updates on our queue now this friday or is that for the unlucky few that had a card coming to Ireland but DPD sent it back?

Associate
@Gibbo its me, again...sorry I know I’m a nuisance but, any idea what’s happened with the 5 non OC Strix cards?? If you answer you can keep your Haribo and I’ll send you a curly wurly, some cookies, a carton of milk for the cookies and a handwritten note of my gratitude :)

Associate
I wonder if brands like Zotac or KFA just don't make cards, or if they're all stuck in customs. The pictures of them in mining rigs aren't very comforting.

Associate
My pc just started acting weird today... built it in September for the launch of rtx3000. My hard drive just pops in and out of reality. One minute it’s working perfect and the next it’s not there, I haven’t opened my pc in months and the cables haven’t been touched :( any suggestions would be great

Soldato
Has anyone had their card come with some of the packaging looking as if it had already been opened? Mine came in a box with asus tape over the top which looked normal, opened up and the main GPU box was also normal looking except the round sealing tape things on either end was only taped on one bit of the box, so it wasn't actually sealed. Antistatic bag looked normally sealed, though where the PCIE bracket is there was a small hole in it by the bit where you screw it onto your case. Don't think i did that as i was handling it fairly carefully.. All i can think of is that it was panic packaged at the factory?

I've tried putting some load on it and mining with it and it runs cool as a cucumber in performance mode, though my room is now too warm

mining.png

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
@Gibbo @ScottiB
Are these 5 MSI cards the 3080 Ventus?
We have not had the five cards that we are missing. Gibbo must have been referring to the five which arrived late last week but are already processed, the first five of the ten that we were expecting.

The problem is distribution side, they have not shipped that five units. They've gone missing somewhere between MSIs warehouse and our own. Investigation still ongoing.

Permabanned
We have not had the five cards that we are missing. Gibbo must have been referring to the five which arrived late last week but are already processed, the first five of the ten that we were expecting.

The problem is distribution side, they have not shipped that five units. They've gone missing somewhere between MSIs warehouse and our own. Investigation still ongoing.
Does damn GPU Pirates!

Associate

@ScottiB please slap @Gibbo and ask what’s happened to the 5 Strix non OC and I’ll reward you with the curly wurly, cookies, milk and hand written note of gratitude I promised him.

Associate

thanks for telling me but where the 5 cards Ventus.
if you get a spare sec scotti can you please confirm with gibbo about the 5 cards because i am getting excited for my card

Back
Top Bottom