Logitech G to Collaborate with Herman Miller

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Just over a week since minds arrived, really impressed with it.

Its really comfy and forces you to use the correct posture, as I normally used to sit on one leg but I have not done that once.

Caporegime
Contemplating on buying one of these, missus jaw dropped at the price of them lol. But my back is pretty messed up due to years of sitting on too comfy chairs, which didn’t offer enough back support.

But this has definitely caught my interest as a gaming/office chair as I’m normally working from home these days along with playing my Xbox series x as well.

Also contemplating on buying the sit/stand desk that they also do.

Soldato
Managed to get myself a second hand Embody (regular not logitech) on the bay, first impressions are super comfty seat base and feels built like a tank.
Back is something im going to have to get used to, coming from an old Vertagear gaming chair so I'm expecting a bad back for a few days whilst I get used to the correct posture again.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I have pulled the trigger on the Logitech Embody... it better feel worth it!

Excellent choice, you should get your collection email from HM in around 3 working days and courier a day or so after that for the eta's. Mine was delievered by The Inplace Logistics for refference.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Managed to get myself a second hand Embody (regular not logitech) on the bay, first impressions are super comfty seat base and feels built like a tank.
Back is something im going to have to get used to, coming from an old Vertagear gaming chair so I'm expecting a bad back for a few days whilst I get used to the correct posture again.

It took me a week of tinkering to get the correct setup.

Soldato
I bought one of these in December and I'm happy with it so far. It is very expensive for what it is but I spend a lot of time sitting in it.

Back
Top Bottom