Valheim

Soldato
I didn't think about a moat tbh.. I'm just struggling now building a roof. I have the slanted bits done but stuck on corners, and I need middle posts for support as well. I didn't plan this far.

Soldato
I didn't think about a moat tbh.. I'm just struggling now building a roof. I have the slanted bits done but stuck on corners, and I need middle posts for support as well. I didn't plan this far.

This is what mine looks like.
1555804B0E3C15F522B2861274D10F522CB1F083

729385DD5436D969672A097A8EADA5DA66E75E04

B09077AA8A793BADD8A26EA14AFDEC7E7DE3244E

Associate
Im kinda baffled that you can't play this game at Ultra settings in 4k on 3080 @ 60 FPS ! lol Ok the lighting is cool but everything else.....
Erm, there's no Ultra settings. I'm playing it perfectly fine with my rig all maxed. The game drops frames for a split second every time it auto saves, but other than that, silk. 90fps+ easy. I'm pretty sure a 3080 should run 4k at over 60 fps all maxed no problem.

Soldato
My gang and I have a small outpost on the edge of the Black Forest and it's still WIP. We face constant attacks from dwarves and it is quite irritating really. I am not sure about how to handle that.

So there was me. Mining away at a copper deposit that seems to go deep underground. Boar comes along and decides to headbutt me. Great, I whack it with my Lv2 club a few times before noticing an evergrowing shadow looming behind me. I turn around and its a great big blue flamin troll! Before I could even arm my shield half my health just vanished from a single punch to the face!

We had seen our first troll about an hour before this encounter and decided to test how good it was. It smashed a few trees on the way to us, which was enough to make us panic as we realised running towards a half built outpost wasn't the best idea. Took a while and a few deaths but we managed to take him down.

Soldato
What is the smallest x86 or x64 system we could possibly make that would run a dedicated server well enough? I’ve been looking at pico itx systems but there aren’t really any available. Has anyone tried the pi 4? How did it go? (Yes it’s ARM)
Maybe a old ish laptop?
got mine running on a razer blade 13 stealth laptop for now. i do have a desktop toweer server though but most likely uses more power than this laptop

Soldato
Hi - do you know what caused the MP issues? I am having similar issues with a friend playing on my server and am reaaaaally desperate to find a solution...
Was it by any chance related to the steam discussion link you provided? Cheers!
I’ll ask my mate. It was certainly him not getting data on his end, which the link refers to - I think F2 ingame pulls up some net data where you can see this? I never did ask how he sorted it out but I’ll get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom