Mouse surface

Associate
Hi ,
I have a nitro DM16M gaming table ,which comes with a mat covering the whole of the desk .

Its fine to run with my razer wireless ,are there better mats out there ?

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi ,
I have a nitro DM16M gaming table ,which comes with a mat covering the whole of the desk .

Its fine to run with my razer wireless ,are there better mats out there ?

They saw you coming, you've bought a "gaming table" (lol!) with a it's own mouse mat and now you want to buy a new mouse mat for your "gaming table"....

:D

Associate
OP
:D:D i get that

I actually bought the above one as ive gotta stand up quite a bit with a stomach complaint ,i didnt even read it came with a mat :rolleyes:

Anyway ,going by the replies ill just stick :

Associate
Strangely enough i have found that razer mice (especially wireless) work better and have less issues when using a razer mat, as you can calibrate by clicking on the specific mat in synapse.

Associate
Your surface is probably fine for now. If you want to "upgrade" it will depends on what kind of games you play and your play style. So if you're playing fornite like you're on crack and need to look a million different directions a second, you'll probably want a "fast" pad. Or if you wan't more precision when holding angles in CS you'll probably want a more "control" focused pad.

Endgame Gear MPC mats are pretty good mix of speed and control. Really consistent in their feel, last a long time, don't feel sticky or rubbery after a bit of sweat, but it has a rough texture that might not be for everyone.

Glorious pads are trash. Wear out quickly and you can really start feeling the drag on your mouse after a little sweat build up, which is made worse by humidity levels in the atmosphere.

All those steelseries or logitech pads are overpriced garbage.

Basically Endgame Gear pads are the only ones worth buying if you want an "upgrade", at least that are available to buy on ocuk. If you just want a functional pad, then anything will do as long as price and size suits you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom