** GORGEOUS NEW LG 4K MONITOR - LG 27GN950-B PRE-ORDER NOW **

Associate
Sounds like this monitor is being discontinued in March and replaced by the 27GP950 (similar monitor but with hdmi2.1) in April - it might be one of the reasons for low stock at the moment. February is the last restock of this monitor according to LG on Twitter - good luck folks!!
Cool I wonder how much the 2.1 variant Will be, I might have to cancel my order and wait for that

Associate
Sounds like this monitor is being discontinued in March and replaced by the 27GP950 (similar monitor but with hdmi2.1) in April - it might be one of the reasons for low stock at the moment. February is the last restock of this monitor according to LG on Twitter - good luck folks!!

Have you got Twitter link to that, please.

Associate
The AW3821DW is awesome paired with a 3080! Much better than the 3 x 26gn950’s I tried :)
the 27GN950 has a higher resolution, better contrast, no overdrive ghosting, and a higher refresh rate when overclocked the only advantage the dell has over it is it being ultrawide. if you like UW great but if you don't care get the 27gn950 because it is better plus it's cheaper. oh and if you do want to get that ultra wide get the 38gn950 instead it uses the same panel as the dell

Associate
the 27GN950 has a higher resolution, better contrast, no overdrive ghosting, and a higher refresh rate when overclocked the only advantage the dell has over it is it being ultrawide. if you like UW great but if you don't care get the 27gn950 because it is better plus it's cheaper. oh and if you do want to get that ultra wide get the 38gn950 instead it uses the same panel as the dell
i just got the aw2721d today and i love it lol im gonna wait on 4k 2.1 for when i need a 4k monitor now

Soldato
I got this delivered from another retailer last week, no queue, just distill on my laptop, I think they were in stock for a few hours. So not even a mad rush.

overall I’m impressed with the panel, it looks awesome. Only issue is it’s replacing a 34” ultra wide and still feels a bit small.

Associate
ALT-TAB ISSUE (i.e Alt tab taking 1-2 seconds sometimes when coming from a full screen mode game)

For the ones who had this issue like me, I searched a lot and finally found a fix that (for the moment) seems to work for me : just desactivate the scaling in the NVidia Control Panel and the problem disapears

Post here : https://linustechtips.com/topic/1264903-alt-tab-takes-longer/

EDIT : it happens less but it still happens ... anyone knows how to "set input to manual on monitor. Ie. Displayport" ?

Tell me if it worked for you

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom