Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [12th - 17th Feb 2021]

Don
Not sure I agree. Kabaka's eyes were on the ball and he had the situation under control, how was he meant to know that Alisson was coming haring out? If Alisson was screaming his head off then I agree it's Kabak's fault, but from the video that doesn't appear to be the case.
Alisson's running straight onto the ball, Kabak's running backwards , trying to hook the ball clear. Kabak still made his interception and the ball ended up going straight to Vardy - that's why it was Alisson's ball. Whether Alisson called or not, I've no idea but I would assume he did.

Soldato
I'm not saying he shouldn't have any time off, but when I lost my mum and dad, I never had any compassionate leave from work (two different places), it was never available and never offered.
Sorry for your loss, that's very poor from your work places at the time imo.

fez

fez

Caporegime
This City side is ridiculous, be interesting if they can carry the form into the CL.

They do seem very good but the league this season is bizarre. Too many teams underperforming massively. Spurs today have about 60% of the intensity they had under Poch at their peak. Not closing down, letting City just stride forwards under 0 pressure. No one making tackles until City get to the box. Very odd.

Back
Top Bottom