Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [12th - 17th Feb 2021]

Caporegime
They do seem very good but the league this season is bizarre. Too many teams underperforming massively. Spurs today have about 60% of the intensity they had under Poch at their peak. Not closing down, letting City just stride forwards under 0 pressure. No one making tackles until City get to the box. Very odd.

That’s true, after all Liverpool turned them over a few weeks back :D

Soldato
They do seem very good but the league this season is bizarre. Too many teams underperforming massively. Spurs today have about 60% of the intensity they had under Poch at their peak. Not closing down, letting City just stride forwards under 0 pressure. No one making tackles until City get to the box. Very odd.

120 mins in midweek can also have that affect. No excuses we suck but it's been ridic scheduling recently for most teams

Caporegime
I can see City being dominant for decades now. They are just on a different level financially. Ten years on the trot now they have qualified for champions League. Don't think any other domestic team have done that. I also wouldn't be surprised if they win the domestic treble again. Maybe even champions league.

Soldato
I can see City being dominant for decades now. They are just on a different level financially. Ten years on the trot now they have qualified for champions League. Don't think any other domestic team have done that. I also wouldn't be surprised if they win the domestic treble again. Maybe even champions league.
Manchester continues to dominate :p

Soldato
Post them, that type of post is more annoying than any fake rumour :p

LMAO Sorry guys i thought it was well known. Its been suggested Klopp has walked however more then likely nonsense however i really couldnt blame him if he did. To sign two cbs on the last day of the window was just shocking tbh.

Back
Top Bottom