Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Seems like a good idea in theory, but it's going to be horribly unhygienic in practice. Have you considered the 'splashback' onto the nozzle, which will run off with the remnant water when it's back on the holder?

In practice this doesn’t happen. If you angle it properly.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Had this not too long but now that I am happy with its comfort and shape now that it's fluffed itself over time... Memory foam mattress of Amazon of all places :cool: Had a Silent Night 3 zone memory foam one before this but the foam layer below the memory foam had started to weaken as it was coming to 10 years old and taking the cover is literally worse than being hit in the balls with a tennis ball as you have to sleeve it in and out through a single zipped opening. This new one has a top side zipper than takes off the entire top of the cover so the mattress itself just plonks in.

Edit* Link to mattress: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B083LB1VZY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I paid £129 for it so it's gone up considerably in literally no time!

mf_mattress.jpg

Awesome, thanks Mrk! I might have to give them a go just to save on space at least :)
Did they take long to arrive? They have to be shipped from the US don’t they?
How many bands did you buy?

I think it took about 2 weeks, had no customs to pay either considering the cost. I bought this bundle. Just 2 large alone is more than enough to get started and your entire arms aching. Can't wait until I can add another couple bands on but for now, small steps lol.

Last edited:
Tea Drinker
Don
Carving board. A local guy on Facebook was offering locally made ones however he couldn’t be bothered to come back with prices so Amazon and Jamie Oliver it was.

Wanted one with a juice well

Washed and a liberal coat of olive oil

k7bTvdv.jpg

Soldato
That gives me a horrible picture in my head of poo being sprayed everywhere from the splash back :eek:

I get the feeling quite a few posters on this page don't understand how a bidet works, you don't jet wash your backside as a substitute to wiping it lol. You wipe it clean as you would normally, then you rinse it, and then towel it as you would after taking a shower.

Back
Top Bottom