DHL - Refused Delivery

Caporegime
Is that pin on your address?

What's strange is that most delivery companies are now taking a photo of your front door, as proof of their presence. I would be asking for this, and if they don't have any, then they clearly don't have any proof of attempting delivery.

What they do is knock, whack it on the floor, tale a pic drive off and say delivered! All whilst I just about her to the door. Hate it.

It's all very American

Soldato
Nearest lockers to me are inside a University building and require a student/staff access card to gain entry. Second closest are in a Londis in Oakhill. Well, that's the third as the second closest is actually in the Post Office down the road but the idle ***** that run it are never open during the times stated and Post Office HQ don't seem to be interested in sorting it out.

Caporegime
customer service of the year award.

it's the same thing with a lot of companies that let you message them via facebook.

easyjet seemed to have switched from humans answering facebook messages like real customer support to a robot

I'd rather speak to someone in India on a phone line that crackles so much you think you are on a ww2 radio

Soldato
Can you get the item from elsewhere? If so, contact the retailer and cancel the order, the only way to get these so called "courier" companies out of business is to stop using them

Caporegime
Can you get the item from elsewhere? If so, contact the retailer and cancel the order, the only way to get these so called "courier" companies out of business is to stop using them

Which is great, but sometimes it's random who they use.

I've had orders from places that sometimes use DPD then other times DHL!

Back
Top Bottom