Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
Whatever suits you best. my deal is 35% off the TV standard price as well as 35% off broadband including the Ultrafast.
Cheers, if I use your code and it comes up with the price etc that will be all good but I wont be able to place the order so will I need to request another code in a few weeks or can I use the same one until ive actually processed it?

I just dont want to burn any of your codes if I am not processing it yet :)

Caporegime
OP
Cheers, if I use your code and it comes up with the price etc that will be all good but I wont be able to place the order so will I need to request another code in a few weeks or can I use the same one until ive actually processed it?

I just dont want to burn any of your codes if I am not processing it yet :)
You'd need to call and quote the code if you click the link just to check the price.

Associate
Hi MissChief, could you help me understand how the discount works in a package?

If i take the Superfast BB and TV for £39/month it says the BB is £18 and TV is £21.
I would get the 35% off the TV only?
If i add HD / UltraHD i would get 35% off that cost as well?

So the £39 package would cost: £31.65?

Caporegime
OP
Hi MissChief, could you help me understand how the discount works in a package?

If i take the Superfast BB and TV for £39/month it says the BB is £18 and TV is £21.
I would get the 35% off the TV only?
If i add HD / UltraHD i would get 35% off that cost as well?

So the £39 package would cost: £31.65?
I really wish I could mate, I've been away from Domestic and current pricing for over 18 months now! It's 35% off the basic price, without any introductory discounts, not the currently advertised, discounted pricing.

Soldato
Do you already have Sky Q? There's 25% off upgrades for existing customers if that interests you?

I don’t mate. It’s for my flat in Edinburgh but I think there may be a problem with the dish. It’s a communal dish that’s high on the roof, it may need a new LNB from what I’ve read.

Soldato
I'll sort you out with a code tomorrow.
Cheers mate, received it and tried it out. For the package I was looking for it shows the F&F deal is 70p cheaper!
image.png

F&F on the left, the current Sky offer on the website on the right.

Soldato
The discount hasn’t applied to your broadband and it should. Might be worth giving sky a call and seeing why not.
I think I have worked it out, so on the email I got it says...

(Sky TV & Superfast Broadband 35% offer excludes the following: Netflix, Disney+, BT Sport, Sky Broadband Essential, Sky Broadband Ultrafast, Broadband Boost, Sky Talk Anytime Extra and Sky Talk International Extra).

So its because I am picking the ultrafast option that im not getting the added discount, its only going up £12 which isnt too bad at all.

Associate
Hi @MissChief

I'm not currently a Sky Customer. I'm moving house next month, would like to have Sky installed for TV and Broadband. I will have fibre right to my door. Only extra package I would like is the HD/UHD pack, no sports, movies, etc.

What is the current F&F offer?

Cheers,

FB..

Caporegime
OP
Hi @MissChief

I'm not currently a Sky Customer. I'm moving house next month, would like to have Sky installed for TV and Broadband. I will have fibre right to my door. Only extra package I would like is the HD/UHD pack, no sports, movies, etc.

What is the current F&F offer?

Cheers,

FB..

I have no idea. I can tell you how much an Ethernet 100/100 circuit will cost you direct to your house, uncontended though. Check out Biz kids post above where he shows prices with my discount on the left side of the picture.

Caporegime
OP
I think I have worked it out, so on the email I got it says...

(Sky TV & Superfast Broadband 35% offer excludes the following: Netflix, Disney+, BT Sport, Sky Broadband Essential, Sky Broadband Ultrafast, Broadband Boost, Sky Talk Anytime Extra and Sky Talk International Extra).

So its because I am picking the ultrafast option that im not getting the added discount, its only going up £12 which isnt too bad at all.
Strange i was told previously the deal would also apply to Ultrafast but that was last year, perhaps it's changed since then.

Back
Top Bottom