FIFA 21

Soldato
Guys, there is swearing in the vid so I can't embed.

Search youtube for

FIFA 21 Comfortable win vs MatSync's God Squad Team (P2W)

;)

I left the ending on too as he is just raging over the miss he made :D

Never heard or see them before but they come across as completely unlikeable.

He didn't seem comfortable at all with your attacks and the game could have went either way.

Glad you beat him, he has a face you wouldn't tire of punching and his attitude is the pits :p

Soldato
Guys, there is swearing in the vid so I can't embed.

Search youtube for

FIFA 21 Comfortable win vs MatSync's God Squad Team (P2W)

;)

I left the ending on too as he is just raging over the miss he made :D
Ah he did the old "haven't lost to a better player all weekend" thing again.
Surprising how regularly he loses to "worse" players, it's multiple times every weekend.
Even Chris was getting fed up with him moaning, although Chris has his moments too.
I mean to be fair we probably all do, we just don't have thousands of people to moan at...

Caporegime
LOL, I can't believe how poor he was with those players and he has the nerve to say he was the better player :D he literally does no skill moves at all to make space, just relies on the superb attacking AI those icons have.

Fluffing chances because he was triggered but obviously EAids are always to blame. I bet if he had his controller input on screen, that Neymar shot would have went exactly where he aimed it.

Soldato
Jesus christ, I've heard of those TwoSync guys but never watched them, what an utterly unlikeable *****.

Came in with no bias at all, by the end of the video I wanted to smack him in the face.

Caporegime
Going to bin off getting one expensive icon and build this instead, should be way more effective.

image.png

Back
Top Bottom