Politically correct term for 'chinese whispers'

Associate
you can see anything from space with a satellite though including a single vehicle

you can barely see a rocket launch from the ISS

I have nothing to add to this topic but had to say that's a really cool video thanks for sharing!

I've always found it weird that people claim you can see the wall from space, when if you think about it for 2 seconds you'll realise that's basically the same as saying 'you can see a row of terrace houses from space!'. Funnily enough you don't hear that very often

Soldato
If something is riddled with holes is it offensive to say it "looks like Swiss cheese"?

These are the sort of important things we knew to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldato
"Verbal snowballing"?
50743141726_ec3ab89e9b_o_d.gif

Soldato
I’m British born Chinese and the word Chinese whispers has never bothered me. People use the phrase at work and I usually say “it wasn’t me” but they don’t make the connection as they (the Scots) see me as English :D

Associate
Wow, has it come to this that we can't use the term, chinese whispers anymore? I think soon, the term will be removed but only if someone kicks up a fuss about it.

Caporegime
So many racists in this thread. You should all be ashamed. I'm going to report you all to The Guardian. They have a team of perpetually offended opinion piece writers who will (quite rightly) condemn your racist, transphobic, neo-Patriarchal, bigoted, third-wave rape-apologist, alt-right hate speech. And then you'll be sorry.

And you'll be even more sorry when some tool outs you on Facebook forcing your employer to lay you off or face the faux outrage.

Back
Top Bottom