Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Myself and a few friends were playing S&D the other night. We were doing well at 5-0 then suddenly it felt like we were playing a team of pros, it ended us just winning 6-5. Watching half their team they were tracking us through walls etc.
It makes you wonder how different the game would be with cheating eradicated.

Caporegime
It’s ridiculously easy to spot most of the cheaters on WZ as they don’t give a hoot about being subtle. Tracking people through walls, snapping crosshairs etc

Yep, tracking you with their crosshairs on the other side of the building and instant snap on to the head! Love being killed by an SMG at 300m too :rolleyes:

Associate
It's pretty strange sometimes also, we battled through our last game of the night in quads and managed 22 kills between us with some good battles yet we got down to the last team and they seemed to kill us pretty easily, ok they did have a better end circle but checking their team afterwards they managed just 4 kills between them and two of them were in the final circle, strange!

Soldato
After the ban wave there seemed to be a lot less cheaters, but there were still some around. Over the last few days though it's started getting worse and worse to the point where I'm sure it's the worst it's been.

Not helped by the fact we seem to get all diamond lobbies, I'm a 1.2kd and my friends are 0.7 - 0.9 so we don't belong. It's amazing how many people have twitch or TTV in their name, but most of them I can't find on Twitch.

Also I keep seeing hackers, some quite subtle and I look them up, their kd is only 1.5 but then you see their weekly is 3.5 - 4.0 and they are dropping 20 kill games. Here's one from my game earlier, impressive headshot % too. He either got the hacks recently or suddenly became very good.

ZZZYTEr.png

Edit -

Turns out I got killed by 2 in the same lobby

sp7fmTf.png

Last edited:
Soldato
It's pretty strange sometimes also, we battled through our last game of the night in quads and managed 22 kills between us with some good battles yet we got down to the last team and they seemed to kill us pretty easily, ok they did have a better end circle but checking their team afterwards they managed just 4 kills between them and two of them were in the final circle, strange!

Depends on the team, some are sweaty and drop into Superstore every round, others hide and loot in a quiet part of the map and let the gas dictate their movement.

I've got to the last circle with no kills before in solos.

Associate
Its almost impossible now.. all diamond lobbies.
I remember when I could drop in, loot, get a loadout and chill while hunting teams! Now I feel like I have to mentally be on it to even get a kill.
When did everyone suddenly become so good!

The most fun I have had was last week when I played with a pal from new York, connected to his lobby and wow it was a hell of a lot less sweaty!

My kd has taken a hammering haha! October last year almost 3kd now I'm 2.1 and declining

Associate
Depends on the team, some are sweaty and drop into Superstore every round, others hide and loot in a quiet part of the map and let the gas dictate their movement.

I've got to the last circle with no kills before in solos.
Yeah I have managed very low kills in solos, it's a different tactical game with lots of camping, or it can be fun to get a vehicle and get UAV's.

Associate
Its almost impossible now.. all diamond lobbies.
I remember when I could drop in, loot, get a loadout and chill while hunting teams! Now I feel like I have to mentally be on it to even get a kill.
When did everyone suddenly become so good!

The most fun I have had was last week when I played with a pal from new York, connected to his lobby and wow it was a hell of a lot less sweaty!

My kd has taken a hammering haha! October last year almost 3kd now I'm 2.1 and declining
Almost exactly what we find, only a couple of us are over 1 KD and only around 1.13 at most, the rest are well below but we find ourselves on those diamond lobbies frequently. Some nights it's like WTF man are we really this bad!

Soldato
Not ran into many cheaters in the last week or so, well not that were blatent at least :)

zqXtIDK.jpg
Sun was a bit bright that day - was fine looking at ground though or indoors :p

Joined a new match and problem had disappeared, strange one.

Caned it the last week trying to get battle pass done - if anyone fancies some team action give me a shout as always solo is getting tired. KD is only 1.1 so bear that in mind :)

Associate
Almost exactly what we find, only a couple of us are over 1 KD and only around 1.13 at most, the rest are well below but we find ourselves on those diamond lobbies frequently. Some nights it's like WTF man are we really this bad!

Jackfrags done a video on sbmm while using a vpn.
I must admit it is tempting right now just so I can enjoy a game.
I usually get on to play between 7-11pm .. prime sweat time.
I guess using a vpn playing on a different time zone may help? But in the end sbmm will come in to play and stick you back in the diamonds anyway

Soldato
Jackfrags done a video on sbmm while using a vpn.
I must admit it is tempting right now just so I can enjoy a game.
I usually get on to play between 7-11pm .. prime sweat time.
I guess using a vpn playing on a different time zone may help? But in the end sbmm will come in to play and stick you back in the diamonds anyway

I can tell you that I get all diamond lobbies, but my cousin is well over 2.0 and plays with some Syrian guys one is even higher than him, I look at their lobbies and they are stomping noobs in bronze and silver lobbies, in one they were the top 3 highest kd players in the lobby! So the region thing looks true to me.

Associate
Had another bash yesterday afternoon. Really enjoyed it. I went on TDM for an hour to get used to the movement and aiming (it was utter chaos lol). Then jumped into a battle royale. For a free game, it's ace.

Back
Top Bottom