• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
they have? Can’t see a tweet from them..

It was a reply from someone asking about Digital Edition stock. The first rep said tomorrow and a follow-up by another was late morning. It looks like the thread has been deleted since but you can see on the Digital Foundry Deals account where the re-tweeted it as it shows as gone now.

Soldato
Yeah, I keep thinking the same, and closing all my tabs etc. Then 20 min later, it's just "well, maybe they're available somewhere...". But there's nothing in them at the moment I must play, and I have a PS4 Pro in any case. I think I'm in the same boat and want it more because it's tough to actually get one.

What I do want is a PC upgrade, but since the chances of getting a graphics card are even slimmer, might as well try with something like a PS5 which has some chance!

There's nothing quite like the thrill of the chase

Soldato
Wow, Amazon are now emailing a one time password to give to the driver! At least it stops anyone else claiming it, well apart from the driver lol.

Associate
I don't follow this thread as not a PS5 owner, so apologies if it has been discussed.

I read today a guy said he was using a usb dac with the PS5 and it was recognised fine. Anyone else here been doing that?

Soldato
Must say, anyone who has been putting off trying Astro’s Playroom, give it a go. It’s a cracking little game, plays perfectly and it’s very well polished indeed. More of that please Sony!

Soldato
Must say, anyone who has been putting off trying Astro’s Playroom, give it a go. It’s a cracking little game, plays perfectly and it’s very well polished indeed. More of that please Sony!
Such a good game, I hope they do more astro games if there as good as playroom was

Soldato
Astro was the first game I played and I didn't actually put it back down until I'd got the platinum trophy!

Great little game and extra special for PlayStation fans who have been tied to the hardware for years.

Associate
Hi I am a new member but super stressed about Amazon and found this thread. I successfully got one yesterday during the restock, but this morning my delivery changed from by 10pm to delayed. Also, it delayed then arrived a second time at the same depot. What are the odds I will receive it versus it being stolen or swapped with the wrong item? I have been at this for weeks, and was elated until the delay status. Why would it delay and re-arrive at the same depot? I am so anxious now. Also, when it is delayed you have no way to track stops. Finally, I have not received any delivery OTP. Thanks for any help.

5:12 AM
Package arrived at the final delivery station
Weybridge, GB
Delay in delivery due to external factors
Weybridge, GB
4:50 AM
Weybridge, GB
Tuesday, 16 February
11:13 PM
Package departed an Amazon facility
Weybridge, SURREY GB
9:39 PM
Package arrived at an Amazon facility
Weybridge, SURREY GB
Package has shipped
Balby, Doncaster U

Soldato
It was a reply from someone asking about Digital Edition stock. The first rep said tomorrow and a follow-up by another was late morning. It looks like the thread has been deleted since but you can see on the Digital Foundry Deals account where the re-tweeted it as it shows as gone now.
I think there is some truth in this, digital product page with options is back up on Very (took me to a main screen page before) so definitely worth refreshing the page once open.

Soldato
Very stock generally goes up between 10AM and noon. They were expecting stock today so it could be a thing.
Yep could be incoming, although just edited my previous post the product page has disappeared again, perhaps a dry run for later.

Luckily i'm sat in the naughty corner at work so can refresh to my hearts content :)

Soldato
Soldato
Hi I am a new member but super stressed about Amazon and found this thread. I successfully got one yesterday during the restock, but this morning my delivery changed from by 10pm to delayed. Also, it delayed then arrived a second time at the same depot. What are the odds I will receive it versus it being stolen or swapped with the wrong item? I have been at this for weeks, and was elated until the delay status. Why would it delay and re-arrive at the same depot? I am so anxious now. Also, when it is delayed you have no way to track stops. Finally, I have not received any delivery OTP. Thanks for any help.

Weybridge, GB
Weybridge, GB
Weybridge, GB
Tuesday, 16 February
Weybridge, SURREY GB
9:39 PM
Package arrived at an Amazon facility
Weybridge, SURREY GB
Package has shipped
Balby, Doncaster U
Had the same with my Series X. Nothing to worry about. They like to do a seperate driver for console deliveries only, - I got asked to sign a sheet of paper as well as the OTP

Associate

Weybridge, GB
Weybridge, GB
Weybridge, GB
Tuesday, 16 February