Just got back from a trip to the optician.

Commissario
We've been really good during lockdown but I've needed to see the optician for a while so I took the opportunity today to pop in. I've been seeing the same guy for well over thirty years and he's due to retire soon so I wanted to see him before he finished. My daughter was taken for her first vaccine this afternoon and therefore it was an ideal chance for me to get in for a checkup.

He did my eye test and then told me he had bad news for me.

I asked if I could see the results and he said "Probably not".

Caporegime
giphy.gif

Soldato
We've been really good during lockdown but I've needed to see the optician for a while so I took the opportunity today to pop in. I've been seeing the same guy for well over thirty years and he's due to retire soon so I wanted to see him before he finished. My daughter was taken for her first vaccine this afternoon and therefore it was an ideal chance for me to get in for a checkup.

You need to disguise the feed line a little better. It shouldn't make it obvious there is a punch line coming from miles away. I'll give it a C- :)

Soldato
You need to disguise the feed line a little better. It shouldn't make it obvious there is a punch line coming from miles away. I'll give it a C- :)

Maybe I'm not as quick as you guys but sometimes eye strain to see the punchline coming.

Last edited:
Soldato

Why wouldn't he let you see the results?

Back
Top Bottom