Horizontal AM4 air cooler?

Associate
I currently have an Arctic Freezer 13 which due to the AM4 standard mounting brackets, I have to mount 'vertically', i.e. the fan sucks air from the bottom (just above the GFX card) and the cooler expels the air into the PSU.

I would like to get a cooler (and bracket combo if needed) that mounts horizontally, so that the cooler expels the air directly into the case exhaust fan and the general orientation is in line with my other case fans (which suck in air at the front, and exhaust at the back). It's a fairly old case so I don't have any top exhaust fans.

I've been doing some googling but I'm struggling to find a cooler\bracket combo for AM4 (Ryzen 5 3600) that will mount horizontally.

Can anyone recommend anything?

Cheers

Associate
I currently have an Arctic Freezer 13 which due to the AM4 standard mounting brackets, I have to mount 'vertically', i.e. the fan sucks air from the bottom (just above the GFX card) and the cooler expels the air into the PSU.

I would like to get a cooler (and bracket combo if needed) that mounts horizontally, so that the cooler expels the air directly into the case exhaust fan and the general orientation is in line with my other case fans (which suck in air at the front, and exhaust at the back). It's a fairly old case so I don't have any top exhaust fans.

I've been doing some googling but I'm struggling to find a cooler\bracket combo for AM4 (Ryzen 5 3600) that will mount horizontally.

Can anyone recommend anything?

Cheers

I am not sure if you had a look at the Noctua NH-D15S, which i believe would help in your case, however be warned to check the case compatibility 1st as that is a massive cooler

Back
Top Bottom