Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Very nice. Will be interested to hear how you get on with it. Have you come from a Kickr + normal bike to this?

Thanks. Nope just from straight handlebar road bike to this set up.
TV came today but I messed up thought it would run zwift as it has Apple TV but nope I still need a Apple TV box so one on its way Thursday more £££.
So the image with the TV and bike set up is showing a youtube video. The carpet will be replaced with new but lockdown is slowing things down. Also need to finish doing the wooden cladding etc.
It was a damp leaking garage, been working on it for 5 months on and off this is the reward at the end of it all.

IMG_20210216_111712.jpg

IMG_20210216_144545.jpg

Soldato
TV came today but I messed up thought it would run zwift as it has Apple TV but nope I still need a Apple TV box so one on its way Thursday more £££.
So the image with the TV and bike set up is showing a youtube video. The carpet will be replaced with new but lockdown is slowing things down. Also need to finish doing the wooden cladding etc.
It was a damp leaking garage, been working on it for 5 months on and off this is the reward at the end of it all.

Nice reward, enjoy!

Commissario
I've needed something to occupy me so over the last few weeks I've bought and set up all these.

I'd have ordered another couple of bulbs today but the prices have gone back up so I'm holding off for a bit.

Wnciw7c.jpeg

Also bought these
BwD5UUJ.jpeg

Our front room has a stereo pair of full size HomePods and now every room in the house except the bathroom has a mini. They do get used, if I look at the Home app, there's always at least one of them playing somewhere.

Associate
I've needed something to occupy me so over the last few weeks I've bought and set up all these.

I'd have ordered another couple of bulbs today but the prices have gone back up so I'm holding off for a bit.

Wnciw7c.jpeg

Also bought these
BwD5UUJ.jpeg

Our front room has a stereo pair of full size HomePods and now every room in the house except the bathroom has a mini. They do get used, if I look at the Home app, there's always at least one of them playing somewhere.

That's a lot of speakers, guessing you have kids? We have a smart speaker in the lounge, kitchen, bedroom and office. They all get used for music but the bedroom is used the least, usually just for turning off lights and other things before sleep.

Enjoy the downward spiral with the smart tech. Since the photo below from a couple months back I have bought 4 more Hue bulbs, Hue outdoor lightstrip, Hue ceiling fixture, Hue motion sensor, Eufy Doorbell, Eufy Camera and a Eufy Robot Vac.

50648618677_526d016b9f_o.jpg

Commissario
That's a lot of speakers, guessing you have kids?
Yes but adult kids - My lad said to me a few weeks back that he was thinking of buying a HomePod mini for his room, the same day that I'd just ordered a load of them!

We already have a big outside PIR floodlight but I'm looking to swap that for a Hue outside light or two and when I get all the windows and doors replaced later this year, I'll look at sexy magic locks as well.

Associate
Yes but adult kids - My lad said to me a few weeks back that he was thinking of buying a HomePod mini for his room, the same day that I'd just ordered a load of them!

We already have a big outside PIR floodlight but I'm looking to swap that for a Hue outside light or two and when I get all the windows and doors replaced later this year, I'll look at sexy magic locks as well.

Yea, I'm interested in a smart lock too, Eufy just released one in the US so I'm keeping my eye on that. Might as well get one to match the doorbell and use in the same app.

I'm interested in more outside lighting too, we are renting at the moment but looking to buy in a few months, so will wait until then before I decide what to get. I grabbed this just before Xmas, only because it was reduced to £30 at Currys so couldn't resist. It's currently on top of our kitchen cabinets for uplighting, I'll probably take it outside when it's warm enough to sit in the garden again.

50755145316_8fa8c2da00_o.jpg

Soldato

IMG_20210216_111712.jpg

IMG_20210216_144545.jpg

Looks a good setup. I can highly recommend the Kickr Headwind fan too finish your setup off nicely :)

Soldato
I'm interested in more outside lighting too, we are renting at the moment but looking to buy in a few months,
Depending on the size of your garden or the amount of lights you want to install, consider normal garden light housings and standard dimmable bulbs. Then stick in an inline zigbee switch to enable it as a Hue compatible device.

I’ve done this and its much cheaper than any of the Hue offerings, still able to setup routines, brightness and being triggered by motion detection.

Soldato

Also bought these

I'm glad you got them on a good deal! It's an expensive hobby if you don't!

How you finding the homepods?

Commissario
How you finding the homepods?
The mini does a really good job - Most of them are in fairly small rooms, my office, my radio shack, the kitchen and the two smaller bedrooms and in that environment they work surprisingly well. We have one in our bedroom and it even copes quite well there but obviously not as good as even a single full size HomePod.

What is it with all this garish multicolour trend in custom PCs these days?
A brightly illuminated case would just distract me from the monitor.

Back
Top Bottom