What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I thought travellers was decent. Shame they ended it after 3 series.

Loved Travellers I think I read it was always meant to be a 3 series show.
Just finished watching The Stand. It was painful. So much so I went and bought the 1994 version on Bluray to wash my brain of the 2020 version.
Enjoying Snowpiercer season 2 now Mr Bean is in it and so far he has not died.
Waiting for Wandavision to finish releasing all the episodes so I can binge watch that.

Soldato
I'm 4 episodes into "Travellers" and it's better than I expected.

Been series hopping and just have also just watched first couple of episodes of "Glitch" It's quite unusual, set in an Australian outback town. Worth a go.

Soldato
I'm just watching the x-files at the moment.
I've never watched it before and did start binge watching it back in Sept but then I found it got a little slow or I kept nodding off so I went back to something with a bit more action :o I keep dipping back into it occasionally though

I'm really hooked on Outlander right now, even managed to squeeze an episode in this morning before starting work. Benefit of working from home :D

Caporegime
I recently commented on watching Rome for a third time and how good it was, equalling how many times I have watched The Sopranos which is one of my favourites.

Currently watching BSG for a third time also, my wife's first, and I think it's even better than the first time :D!! I think each watch has been a different experience because of how they released their content, with this watch being the most comprehensive.

It's simply amazing story telling and the acting, especially the guy who plays Baltar is near faultless. It's one of the few shows that gives me the feels if that makes any sense :p:o - I've hinted to my wife to be ready for 'the Adama Maneuver' :D.

So that's Rome, The Shield (I think I am on 2 views for The Wire), currently a third view of BSG and The Sopranos for my most watched top shows.

Associate
Realised I'd actually stopped a couple episodes short of the full second season of The Boys, so finished that off properly... a good show, not sure how I feel about the hook at the end to a third season, but as they've done well so far I'd definitely give it a chance.

Soldato
For All Mankind This is on Apple TV+ Only two episodes in so far. It's interesting the way they mix real footage from the space race into the show. And it's also an interesting concept about what would happen if Russia landed on the moon first.

I haven't made a call on it yet. It hasn't been as good as I thought it would so far, but it's early days.

Soldato
Watching Night Stalker on Netflix. Absolutely crazy just how many people this guy killed/attacked, truly awful. Especially what he did to some of them :(

Also madness how there were at least 2 missed occasions where they could have caught the suspect (only up to ep 2 so could even be more)

I just finished watching it. Very good and very chilling documentary. Wow, to think people like that exist.

He looked absolutely nothing like the composite that was drawn of him, that was almost laughable. no one would ever have recognised him from that.

Man of Honour
I thought travellers was decent. Shame they ended it after 3 series.

From what I understand it is more an indefinite hiatus than "cancelled" - but the more time that goes past the less likely it will be and/or if there is a new season/show it would be with different characters, etc.

Caporegime
Finished LA to Vegas, shame it got cancelled after one season, better than a lot of the dross US sitcoms that run for 5+ seasons, and the actors really started to settle in to their characters.

Bernard was the only weak character for me, and that is only because Titus Andromedon already perfected sassy gay bald black man.

Associate
We've been watching the Cecil Hotel thing on Netflix. Episode 3 was so dull that I fell asleep watching it on the sofa which is a rarity for me. It's classic Netflix of being overlong and could have been 2-3 episodes instead of 4.

Soldato
We've been watching the Cecil Hotel thing on Netflix. Episode 3 was so dull that I fell asleep watching it on the sofa which is a rarity for me. It's classic Netflix of being overlong and could have been 2-3 episodes instead of 4.
It could have been one episode I thought, two at a push. I stopped after two as it seemed to be half recap, a quarter waffle and a quarter actual content.

Nightstalker on the other hand is really well done, so I’d recommend that. Despite it being quite... grisly.

Soldato
For All Mankind This is on Apple TV+ Only two episodes in so far. It's interesting the way they mix real footage from the space race into the show. And it's also an interesting concept about what would happen if Russia landed on the moon first.

I haven't made a call on it yet. It hasn't been as good as I thought it would so far, but it's early days.

Stick with it, definitely improves as it goes along. I wasn't sure to start with but ended up really enjoying it. Season two out soon.

Soldato
Superstore has just popped up on my Netflix, 5 seasons available and I never heard of it! Anyone know if it’s any good and what it is similar to?

Back
Top Bottom