Show Us Your Motors!

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Its almost as if they do, or at least as if the dealers must be offering them on the side or something - i keep seeing new and nearly new BMWs with these fitted and i struggle to imagine that people are routinely fitting these to their new approved cars?

Soldato
56sPyEp.jpg

This thing puts a smile on my face every time I drive it :D:D
I know exactly why ;) Love these cars :D I only have the older mk3 Megane coupe with a 2.0 turbo engine which goes like a rocket and can be chipped to 240BHP which as it weights so little gives a big smile every time its taken out ;) for the money they are fantastic cars overall :D you can chip yours to 406 BHP as well but not sure its a good idea! The FASTEST Megane RS in the UK! - YouTube

Did not start mine for nearly 2 weeks due to all the snow & a lower back injury but it started first time yesterday morning & runs like clockwork so reliable & stable!

Soldato
Looks like an ST-Line X Fiesta in Magnetic. If you have the 1.0L EcoBoost it's a fun little car to shoot around in. Lots of features for the money as well. I had one identical to this for a while and it was a decent car indeed.

Soldato
Polo's are decent cars, nice blue also.

Lol that's next doors.
Looks like an ST-Line X Fiesta in Magnetic. If you have the 1.0L EcoBoost it's a fun little car to shoot around in. Lots of features for the money as well. I had one identical to this for a while and it was a decent car indeed.

It is mate the 140BHP version and it is great fun to drive, it has a few extras and I love the B&O sound system.

Associate
First clean at the new bungalow and post snow/winter poop weather.

50962775846_66230a5313_c.jpg

IC3

IC3

Soldato
BMW are doing their best to cater for this direct from the factory now. I am surprised they dont yet offer the M centre caps themselves.
It's a shame really, that M Badge use to mean something... Now they throw it at anything, even dirty diesels.

Back
Top Bottom