Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Been spending some time back on valhalla, and finally seem to be getting into it.

But seema less and less like they know what to do with the cult thing they established in origins.

Origins, it felt integral. Odyssey it felt important, but in the end not massively. In valhalla it just feels completely inconsequential right now.

Still, starting to enjoy exploring the world.

Man of Honour
Been spending some time back on valhalla, and finally seem to be getting into it.

But seema less and less like they know what to do with the cult thing they established in origins.

Origins, it felt integral. Odyssey it felt important, but in the end not massively. In valhalla it just feels completely inconsequential right now.

Still, starting to enjoy exploring the world.

I’ve never played a game in this series and I’m not sure where to start. I have black flag for some reason in my Xbox library so maybe there?

Soldato
Anyone clarify the hitman 3 all pass pathway?

I've bought hitman 3. I want all levels from previous games. My understanding is if I buy Hitman 2 Gold (£15 atm) + Hitman One legacy pack £15 (free upgrade to GOTY) I get everything??

Do I need to install hitman 2 then apply pass or will hitman 3 register that I own them both?

Soldato
Finished Death Stranding the other night. Still not sure what to make of it, on a technical level it was very impressive and some of the gameplay elements were quite compelling, but the storyline was nonsensical (and I say that as a massive MGS fan), poorly delivered, characters were under-developed and under-utilised. It reminds me a lot of MGS V in that respect. The enemies were an absolute chore to deal with too, especially BTs which often made travelling long distances completely unappealing.

I'm glad I've played it and I'm glad a game like that can exist, but I also won't get myself too excited for Kojima's next offering as for me at least, he's lost his touch.

Soldato
I’ve never played a game in this series and I’m not sure where to start. I have black flag for some reason in my Xbox library so maybe there?
I haven't played Odyssey or Valhalla. Played the rest and imo Black Flag is the best of the lot, however it also felt very much removed from the Assassins Creed story and lore. Essentially its a pirate game with Assassins Creed game mechanics. Perhaps why it was so enjoyable!!

Man of Honour
I haven't played Odyssey or Valhalla. Played the rest and imo Black Flag is the best of the lot, however it also felt very much removed from the Assassins Creed story and lore. Essentially its a pirate game with Assassins Creed game mechanics. Perhaps why it was so enjoyable!!

Sounds like I accidentally chose the right one to jump in on. Thanks.

Soldato
BoTW, hated it when it first came out but really enjoying it at moment, do I think its best game ever? no, I'd put RDR2 well above it but still its first game I've enjoyed since RDR2, I'm gonna play Xenoblade DE next I think

Man of Honour
Actually quite enjoying dirt 5. Pretty chilled out, very arcady, very easy. Some levels and assets look rubbish, and yet some are stunning, specially at night in the mud, rain, snow, storms. It does lighting really well. Perfect game pass game really, wouldn’t have bought it, but getting decent value out of it. Can’t beat 60fps either, I won’t play many games that aren’t 60fps tbh.

Soldato
Started Fallen Order last night. Had an hour or so and impressed so far. Is this really an EA game???
I keep pressing the triggers to block and to attack though, they do nothing at this stage so wondering if they will come into play later as I learn new moves and skills? I feel I want to at least switch block from left bumper to left trigger.

Man of Honour
Started Fallen Order last night. Had an hour or so and impressed so far. Is this really an EA game???
I keep pressing the triggers to block and to attack though, they do nothing at this stage so wondering if they will come into play later as I learn new moves and skills? I feel I want to at least switch block from left bumper to left trigger.

I don't think I blocked for the entire game. Dodge rolling is much more effective.

Back
Top Bottom