Caporegime
A lockpicking expert managed to open a gun (not very) safe with a fork. People jokingly challenged them to open a gun safe with a spoon.

Challenge accepted.

EDIT: I'm liking this channel a lot. They're obviously very skilled and knowledgeable, so they can open well made locks with appropriate tools...and open common locks with all sorts of things. Like using a Lego astronaut to defeat a lock (very badly) designed to secure a semiautomatic rifle.

Lock Picking Lawyer is a great channel :).

Soldato

Pretty scary how it turns from slow to full speed ahead once the water gets its hold

The buoyancy of the hull holds it up, and when that gets filled with water, it goes down fast. There may have been some big holds in there that once they started filling, the sinking would have accelerated hugely.

If you watch it to the end, it's obvious they were running a pool on how long it was going to take to sink. Woods won!

Soldato
The buoyancy of the hull holds it up, and when that gets filled with water, it goes down fast. There may have been some big holds in there that once they started filling, the sinking would have accelerated hugely.

If you watch it to the end, it's obvious they were running a pool on how long it was going to take to sink. Woods won!

What's causing the "explosions" ? Difference in pressure ?

Funny - I was only watching that the other night along with a few others- Once those thing start going they take some stopping.(still floating and in reverse that is)

Youtube obviously has a GD Youtube thread algorithm for us because I see plenty videos posted here that I've watched recently or get suggested ones that have recently been posted, it must be tracking us all

Soldato
What's causing the "explosions" ? Difference in pressure ?

I'd guess it's water rushing into large spaces like the hull or holds, and then air/water is being forced out though other smaller openings like hatches. That brown spray might be whatever was being transported in the hold being forced out by water.

Back
Top Bottom