Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Having major issues with warzone and microstuttering, fps is anywhere from 90-150fps depending on settings but it just seems to stutter, thought cpu was running hot which it is a bit but 83-84C so shouldnt be throttling? GPU is around 60C so shouldn't be that, other games dont seem to have this issue, i've checked the adv-options file that is set to 6 for the cpu cores, cant remember when it started but im sure its not since i updated the drivers. Annoying to say the least

I'm running a ryzen 5800x with a AMD 6800XT. At 1440p i'm getting around 170-180 fps but was suffering from micro stuttering/general choppiness in game. I found that reducing the texture resolution to Low has made it buttery smooth (everything else is maxed). I only have 16gb of ram so I was wondering if that was the issue?

Soldato
I'm running a ryzen 5800x with a AMD 6800XT. At 1440p i'm getting around 170-180 fps but was suffering from micro stuttering/general choppiness in game. I found that reducing the texture resolution to Low has made it buttery smooth (everything else is maxed). I only have 16gb of ram so I was wondering if that was the issue?

I'll give that a go, i'm even lower at 2580x1080, have reduced a few bits and pieces, I just dont understand as I was flying along last week super smooth, its just painful to play like this

Associate
I'll give that a go, i'm even lower at 2580x1080, have reduced a few bits and pieces, I just dont understand as I was flying along last week super smooth, its just painful to play like this

I find the Modern Warfare multiplayer and campaign mode run perfectly. All my other games play perfectly too. It's literally just Warzone for me. I can even up the render resolution to 150% and still get excellent, smooth framerates. But if I up that "texture resolution" to medium or high.... choppy!

Soldato
its multiplayer ive been having problems with, don't really play warzone much as I dont have that many people to play with and its just annoying when you get stuck with a team that either don't speak the same language or play as a team

Associate
I've played with Stonemountain64 a few times. Really chilled guy, was funny on Discord too.
The problem a couple of us oldies are facing is the young guns that we play with use console and don't do discord, which can be a Pita when we have to do comms through the game, but the death comms sometimes make up for it lol.

Soldato
I'm still having frame rate issues with a 3600, 3080 and 32Gb RAM.
All normal settings and some low, I'm seeing about 100-120fps.

I would imagine if you set everything to max it would stay the same. That fps about right for that cpu. The gpu is crying out for a 5600 at least.

Back
Top Bottom