Keeping up with the Markles

Soldato
i think id have enough too with his feelings towards the press and his mother and seeing some moronic parts of the media starting on at his wife. hope they find some peace (like everyone should be entitled to) out of the spotlight to raise a family..

Soldato
A Prince 6th in line to the throne should have kept up his royal duties. Would it have killed him and his wife to live in the UK? They could have still gone on Oprah.

Soldato
A Prince 6th in line to the throne should have kept up his royal duties. Would it have killed him and his wife to live in the UK? They could have still gone on Oprah.
if the UK media hounded your mother and probably lead to her death, and then the UK media started slating your wife. would you hang around making yourself miserable just to appease people saying they should suck it up?

Soldato
if the UK media hounded your mother and probably lead to her death, and then the UK media started slating your wife. would you hang around making yourself miserable just to appease people saying they should suck it up?
Quid pro quo surely? They both crave and shun the media, the typical conundrum faced by the rich and famous.

Soldato
Hardly. Harry and Meghan advised they won't be returning as working Royals so they automatically lose their titles and benefits. It's different from being "stripped" of them.

Would you expect to keep your company car if you left your job?

According to many Brexit voters, yes.

Permabanned
Well of course they are, the ginger hair comes from their mothers side. You didnt think they were paternal half brothers did you?????

WHOOOSH.........................

eec5b12802bb58bafc4c531e74b3da69.jpg

Soldato
Each generation has one royal who is generally well respected. Obviously the Queen. Next generation it's Ann, her brothers Charles Andrew and Edward are all at least a bit suspect. Next we have William who seems determined to make a fist of it. The next generation is assured. There is no need for Harry to be on permanent standby just in case. Let him just live his life where and with whom he wishes.

Soldato
She will leave him within 5 years.

I think 10 years although I really do hope I'm wrong for Harry's sake. However the cynic in me says that this "de-Royaling" may accelerate Megan's plans and I think if they also lose the HRH in the near future that'll be the final straw for her.

I would completely agree if it was wasn't for the hypocrisy of leaving the UK media behind saying "we just want a quiet life away from the media" and then arriving in Canada and the US and rapidly courting the US media. I understand that the US media may initially feel for friendly but in the end if there's a juicy story going to come out then the US media will be just as bad as the UK media is.

In the end, and this is all just my own cynicism at work having seen similar stories so many times, I think Megan is a social climber who worked hard to continually get herself into positions to target someone with a higher "status" and, when Harry started to appear around her social circle, she made herself a fantastic catch knowing she'd be able to use his status to push her own much higher. I think Harry is love struck which I have no issue with, Megan appears to be everything he needed when he met her so of course he is willing to throw away his prior life for her, it's a tale as old as time. However deep in my gut I can't help feeling that Harry will end up as a divorced Dad, desperate to see his kids at the weekend whist having a toxic relationship with Megan after the break-up and who ends up having to accept the support of a family he cast aside for his new bride whilst spiralling into a fit of depression over everything he's lost as the realisation he'd been played just as his brother had warned him so many years before finally hits him.

Again I genuinely hope I'm 100% wrong and they're together for 50+ years because seems like his heart is in the right place but I just don't see it happening.

Soldato
The movie I want is ripped Harry roundhouse kicking paparazzi on a mission to find his kidnapped wife and son and to avenge his mother. Give Harry an American accent after his long 1 year living there and all the paparazzi east London ones.

Soldato
I’ll never understand the hatred for Meghan or the staggering difference between the media treatment of her and Kate.

I hope they enjoy there new life in America and manage to find a relationship with the media that works.

Soldato
I hope they enjoy there new life in America and manage to find a relationship with the media that works.

That’s most peoples issue I think, they want a relationship with the media yet they don’t want a relationship with the media. They want to have their cake and eat it.

Soldato
That’s most peoples issue I think, they want a relationship with the media yet they don’t want a relationship with the media. They want to have their cake and eat it.
Doesn’t explain her appealing treatment by the gutter press when compared to her sister in law..... maybe things would have been different if she was a white upper middle class Brit....

Back
Top Bottom