• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Replacement for Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Mini ITX

Associate
Hi All

Having lots of issues with desktop and I am pretty sure its the graphics card so I want to swap it out.

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Mini ITX 6144MB GDDR6 PCI-Express - about 2 years old

Any suggestions on what to replace it with ?

Its for my daughters and all they really play is: Roblox - Minecraft - Fortnight but I sometimes use it to play F1 / Fifa etc. So I want it to be powerful enough to play latest games without being top of the range.

Monitor is G-Sync compatible via Display Port - so would like to keep this.

Full system specs bought from overclockers:

FS-122-OG OcUK Gaming Rapier Mini-ITX Gaming PC - AMD Ryzen Quad Core

CA-02D-KK Kolink KL-600M 600W 80 Plus Bronze Modular Power Supply 1
CA-03V-RT Raijintek Ophion Evo Mini-ITX Case - Black Window 1
CP-3AR-AM AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six Core/Twelve Thread 4.25GHz Processor (MPK) 1
GX-1AP-GI Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Mini ITX 6144MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card 1
HD-233-SA Samsung 500GB 860 EVO SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps 64 Layer 3D V-NAND Solid State Drive (MZ-76E500B/EU) 1
MB-57H-GI Gigabyte B450-I AORUS PRO WIFI (Socket AM4) Mini-ITX Motherboard 1
MY-08J-TG Team Group Night Hawk RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000C16 3000MHz Dual Channel

Any suggestions ?

Associate
OP
Blue screen of death - reporting Graphic card issues.

Played with resolutions / updated drivers / reinstalled windows - same issues

Warranty etc sounds fine on paper if I want to jump through the hoops and live without a PC / Graphics card probably for 6 months :)

EDIT: just looked at the prices for a 3060 Ti.... Maybe I should use the warranty :D

Soldato

Warranty etc sounds fine on paper if I want to jump through the hoops and live without a PC / Graphics card probably for 6 months :)

Will probably take you 6 months to get anything at RRP :p GL with that!

Man of Honour

EDIT: just looked at the prices for a 3060 Ti.... Maybe I should use the warranty :D

Bear in mind the BSOD with gfx card issue doesn't necessarily mean a problem with the GPU, potentially it could be a memory issue. Do you have any overclocking applied? Maybe worth trying a memtest to rule out the RAM before you swap out the GPU.

Back
Top Bottom