Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [19th - 23rd Feb 2021]

Caporegime
If Everton can't end there losing streak vs us when there is no crowd and we have no first team center backs they never will

I mean, they had a much better chance last January :D

That said this one does look over early, we’ll do the usual pretend to threaten and concede more easy goals

Soldato
I know it would weaken us at the back further, but I wonder if it's time to try Trent in midfield and Neco at RB. Trent will close and win the ball back in midfield much more than the current three, and is creative. It may not be ideal, and may not work, but surely it's worth trying

Man of Honour
More of the same from us really, story of our season, lots of possession, lots of passing it around, nothing happening when it comes to the final ball. Its been the theme of the season and thats yet another half of it. I know that many have talked about Firminos form this year but Manes form is also quite a surprise this season, he's been blistering for us in recent years but how many goals does he have this season, 5 ? 6? Goodness knows where we would be at the moment if it wasnt for Salah.

Soldato
Same problems as every other week

Cant create anything, look abit lost with ideas when get near the final 3rd

I felt Bobby should have done better with his chance, Henderson had best attempt on volley

Soldato
I know what Liverpool need to get their season back on track, they need to play Newcastle at home, the toon love giving a team/player a helping hand when they are in bad form

Caporegime
Same ****, different game. This midfield offers less protection to our defence than a condom made out of swiss cheese yet here it is again.

Baffling to watch the same performance week in week out without trying something different in the league.

Soldato
Liverpool need to spice things up, get into a few Everton players hard and make them think twice about the second ball, turn it into a proper derby

Back
Top Bottom