Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [19th - 23rd Feb 2021]

Caporegime
Mane misunderstanding, kick them in the back of the head for a penalty.

(Clear dive before anyone chokes on their lemon)

Soldato
If he thinks it's a pen then it's a red card aswell as he hasn't gone to play the ball. The referees this season have been an absolute disgrace

Caporegime
Tbh if anything this is more damning on Klopp, we looked no worse defensively and sacrificed Henderson from midfield for a huge stretch of games

Soldato
I didn't even watch the game because VAR has ruined any enjoyment of football for me. Not surprised to see this decision being the talking point. Football is completely ruined for me with VAR and I used to watch every game without fail :(

RIP Football. Back to F1, Tennis and Chess.

Soldato
We need to stop thinking we're the best team in the league, and go back to basics. Play a 4-3-3, tell Mane and Salah to stay wide, defend without the absurdly high line, overlapping full backs, cut backs to two forwards and a midfielder. It won't get us the results we had last season, but will be better than this

Caporegime
Don’t think the penalty changed the outcome of the game.

So with that preface, Kavanagh should be losing his job for his absolute arrogance that he was awarding a penalty there regardless of what he saw, barely stopped moving to watch the incident.

Soldato
TAA swung his leg to try and book DCL after the impact to make sure DCL went down. That's why it is a pen to me

Edit - it's not a red because there is a defender on the line

Soldato
If he thinks it's a pen then it's a red card aswell as he hasn't gone to play the ball. The referees this season have been an absolute disgrace
Now I havnt seen this and not trying to be funny mate as it does sound like a soft pen but could the ref have looked at the monitor to see if it was a red card or was he just looking if it was a pen this isn't meant as a wind up

Soldato
Now I havnt seen this and not trying to be funny mate as it does sound like a soft pen but could the ref have looked at the monitor to see if it was a red card or was he just looking if it was a pen this isn't meant as a wind up

He has the give the red card if he gives a pen. They go hand in hand.

Back
Top Bottom