What game are you looking forward to in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I currently dont have anything but wanted to see what others are looking forward to. might reveal a game or two they might be worth looking at

Man of Honour
Age of Empires 4 (should it arrive this year)
Baldurs Gate 3 (should it arrive this year)
Warhammer 40k : Darktide
Pathfinder : Wrath of the Righteous
Dying Light 2 (should it arrive this year)
Outriders
Deathloop
Resident Evil 8

Those are the main ones that I am looking forward to this year

Caporegime
looks interesting is it worth pick up the first one if you have never played the series

If you like FPS games with some RPG elements, then yes, I would say so. All three titles, IMO, are very good.

My advice would be to pick them up when bundled in a sale and apply a relatively minor mod for a first-time playthrough, e.g. Clear Sky with the SRP mod (Sky Reclamation Project) https://www.moddb.com/mods/srp

Alternatively, there are standalone experiences like the less forgiving but very popular Stalker Anomaly 'mod' - you don't require any of the games to play that. Installation is easy.

Associate
OP
If you like FPS games with some RPG elements, then yes, I would say so. All three titles, IMO, are very good.

My advice would be to pick them up when bundled in a sale and apply a relatively minor mod for a first-time playthrough, e.g. Clear Sky with the SRP mod (Sky Reclamation Project) https://www.moddb.com/mods/srp

Alternatively, there are standalone experiences like the less forgiving but very popular Stalker Anomaly 'mod' - you don't require any of the games to play that. Installation is easy.

Thanks will keep an eye on it

Soldato
Res Evil 8
Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines 2 (although it's maybe 2022 is it?)
Dead Island 2 (if it ever does actually get release...)

Anyone know if there are plans for any new Star Wars games this year? Loved The Fallen Order but couldn't get in to Squadrons.

Soldato
Squadron 42...

Hahaha

I’m giddily awaiting Total War: Warhammer 3... spent a lot of time on 2, which is funny because I’m never really even been a big fan of fantasy warhammer.

Soldato
Squadron 42...

LBM55wY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom