who remembers all these

Soldato
I was a young apprentice, remember taking out the capri 2.8i on a test drive and blasting thriller out on the pioneer tape player, trying to look cool but probebly looking like a **** (rhymes with hat)

Soldato
I went to the 1970 Isle of Wight festival which was 50 years ago last summer. I heard Jim Hendrix play along with many other great bands that long weekend. I believe it was less than a fiver entrance too.

Soldato
That's about where I'm at too, apart from some of The Beatles stuff is good as well.

Nah Beatles were rubbish.

Rolling Stones anyday, and then look at live and let die (technically Paul McCartney and the Wings) but Guns N Roses smashed that.

Edit: Even Joe Cockers version of get by with a little help from my friends was better, theme song of the wonder years of you remember :)

Man of Honour
I remember the day that Elvis died. We were on holiday, these were the days when everyone had holidays in the UK and no one moaned about it. we were camping and my mum and nan cried and I wondered what the fuss was about because breakfast was severely delayed.

Back
Top Bottom