Keeping up with the Markles

Soldato
She's like the typical crazy EX GF type who is devious and manipulative and only out for themselves, they get their claws in then try and split you up from your family and friends so they can have full control.

In a few years she will ditch Harry and humiliate him publicly take the kids and make him pay then leave him a broken man.

Soldato
Neither are royal, they just got married to royals.

I see little difference between the behaviour of Kate and Meghan, the only real difference is one suffered abuse/is hounded by the scum press, plus lets not forget the massive pile of racists in the UK.

You mean like all the lefties who hate British people such as yourself?

Man of Honour
I didnt see anyone say that the majority are racist. Just that there is a massive pile of racists.

Its not more than 31m people complaining about her. Its actually just a small bunch of very vocal people and some media outlets complaining about her.
Are we allowed to dislike her because of her actions. Or is that considered racist?

Soldato
That’s most peoples issue I think, they want a relationship with the media yet they don’t want a relationship with the media. They want to have their cake and eat it.

If they asked to be left alone they wouldn’t be, so the alternative of actively managing their press appearances to reduce media intrusion to some extent makes perfect sense.

Soldato
Be sPeCiFiC AbOuT HeR AcTiOnS OtHeRwIsE yOuR vIeWs aRe RaCiSt.

Yawn. Some real woke warriors in here. If someone doesn't like someone lets stop throwing the race card around at the first instance.

She's clearly a manipulative cow who wanted more fame & status. She lasted 2 mins in the royal family and now she has Harry wrapped around her little finger. It's all quite tragic really but as above, this will make for a couple of great crown episodes.

Caporegime
I'm still confused at how vibrant this story continues to be considering how frankly stale it is.

Maybe... just maybe, Harry decided what was best for him? I certainly wouldn't stick around if I thought the media murdered my mother, nor would I stick around having to deal with constant gossip surrounding Andrew's 'affairs'.

Soldato
“ShE’s A gOlD dIgGeR wHo’S uSiNg HiM fOr FaMe N fOrTuNe!”

“Got anything concrete to form that opinion on?”

“I dOn’T LiKe BeEn CaLlEd A rAcIsT!”

Caporegime
The Daily Mail is having palpatations and some kind of migraine attack about how 'rude' the soon-to-be ex Royals have been to the Queen doing her 'see ya, suckers!' piece. You can pick from one of about 12 separate articles on their website which I strongly implore you not to do unless you enjoy that type of thing, and also hate yourself.

Soldato
She's like the typical crazy EX GF type who is devious and manipulative and only out for themselves, they get their claws in then try and split you up from your family and friends so they can have full control.

In a few years she will ditch Harry and humiliate him publicly take the kids and make him pay then leave him a broken man.

What are you basing this on?

Soldato
Be sPeCiFiC AbOuT HeR AcTiOnS OtHeRwIsE yOuR vIeWs aRe RaCiSt.

Yawn. Some real woke warriors in here. If someone doesn't like someone lets stop throwing the race card around at the first instance.

She's clearly a manipulative cow who wanted more fame & status. She lasted 2 mins in the royal family and now she has Harry wrapped around her little finger. It's all quite tragic really but as above, this will make for a couple of great crown episodes.
If she is so ‘clearly a manipulative cow’ why does nobody provide any evidence for this beyond ‘I just know it’ and ‘I seen it happen to my mates’. Loads of my mates have married multimillionaires who were just after there cash!

Back
Top Bottom