One Plus 9

Soldato
Oh really? I've never owned a OnePlus but was considering it for my next phone - I always thought they rolled out with the next version of Android within a few weeks?

I'm on a Pixel ATM so I'm used to fast rollouts.

They released android 10 fairly quickly, but for 11 it's been a bit of a farce.

I'm tempted to go pixel next time, as long as they're doing one with a decent sized screen that doesn't cost silly money.

Soldato
Oh really? I've never owned a OnePlus but was considering it for my next phone - I always thought they rolled out with the next version of Android within a few weeks?

They're pretty good with updates but only latest phones get the latest version of Android first. They had problems with decryption for a few devices so Android 11 was delayed for a bit.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
So OP 9 specs have leaked, hardly any improvement over the 8/8T, definitely one to miss.

Let's see what the 9 Pro specs are. I have a S21 Ultra on the way, but would love to stay with OP as I love my 6T. I was secretly hoping the 9/9Pro will be amazing and good enough to return the S21U when I get it, but this is looking unlikely. :(

Soldato
So OP 9 specs have leaked, hardly any improvement over the 8/8T, definitely one to miss.

Let's see what the 9 Pro specs are. I have a S21 Ultra on the way, but would love to stay with OP as I love my 6T. I was secretly hoping the 9/9Pro will be amazing and good enough to return the S21U when I get it, but this is looking unlikely. :(
Got a link to the OP9 specs? I was waiting for the OP9 to upgrade from my OP5 but if there really is no benefit of getting the OP9 I will get the 8T instead. :)

Associate
Cheers. Looks like the OP9 is barely any different to the 8T so I guess I'll go for that one at some point. Wonder what the OP9 Pro will be like. If it's got a curved screen then I'm out.
isnt the talk, much better camera on both. was their anything else weak that needed an upgrade?

Associate
Much better camera on the 9 range? Compared to the 8T? No idea what else needed an upgrade from the 8T to the 9 range as I'm still on a OP5! :p
ive got a 7t at the moment but, i think talk is they are looking to sort the rep of poor cameras out. mind you i don't really bother keeping up with the gossip on phones-i tend to wait till release

Soldato

Cheers. Looks like the OP9 is barely any different to the 8T so I guess I'll go for that one at some point. Wonder what the OP9 Pro will be like. If it's got a curved screen then I'm out.

The problem is that if you upgrade every year then you won't see any massive differences

Back
Top Bottom