Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Ah that feeling where melee/sword tracking decides to pull you 180 degrees to bitch slap the exploder unit behind you rather then the enemy in front :D

Going to try again today, shame it has no check points, have a feeling i wasn't too far from the boss when I got error kicked. Nightfalls not going to get much better next week either, afaik its the warden of nothing strike, though at least it will have more then the ~120 enemies the arms dealer has.

Jump into it solo and explore, I'm doing it solo totally blind and loving every second of it so far :D

Yep, know that feeling! :D

The lack of checkpoints and inability to join once started are a bit annoying. First time around I got completely booted from D2 (no error codes or anything and system was fine for hours after so doesn't seem to be hardware related?!) and couldn't rejoin my fireteam. We had to completely restart the mission in that instance. Bit annoying but luckily we weren't too far into it.

Quick tip for the boss. I found dropping down at each end of the room, doing damage and then jumping back up to repeat was the most consistent way of avoiding his attacks and not getting overrun with adds (up top). First time I tried running around in the lower section but had random scenarios where I couldn't jump back up again and got catapulted into the wall by the boss (funny but annoying when you are on the last 1/3 of his health and have to restart the whole fight with no heavy...).

Soldato
How do you go in solo? Doesn't it match make and only accessible via the nightfall?

You unlock the mission via the arms dealer strike, head right from spawn, kill the yellow bar phalanx and pick up the tablet thing in the container, it will then ask you to speak to Zavela, once you've done that you'll see an exotic marker on the tangled shore (top left of the map) to start the exotic quest. Its then up to you if you want to jump in solo or LFG a fireteam, the mission is 1230 power, pack some stupid high DPS options you'll need them!

You don't physically have to be the one to get the tablet in the container either, as long as someone on your fireteam does it you'll get the prompt to speak to Zavela.

Soldato
Yep, know that feeling! :D

The lack of checkpoints and inability to join once started are a bit annoying. First time around I got completely booted from D2 (no error codes or anything and system was fine for hours after so doesn't seem to be hardware related?!) and couldn't rejoin my fireteam. We had to completely restart the mission in that instance. Bit annoying but luckily we weren't too far into it.

Quick tip for the boss. I found dropping down at each end of the room, doing damage and then jumping back up to repeat was the most consistent way of avoiding his attacks and not getting overrun with adds (up top). First time I tried running around in the lower section but had random scenarios where I couldn't jump back up again and got catapulted into the wall by the boss (funny but annoying when you are on the last 1/3 of his health and have to restart the whole fight with no heavy...).

Thanks for the tip, going to try it again once i've finally finished my wardcliff catalyst!

Associate
You unlock the mission via the arms dealer strike, head right from spawn, kill the yellow bar phalanx and pick up the tablet thing in the container, it will then ask you to speak to Zavela, once you've done that you'll see an exotic marker on the tangled shore (top left of the map) to start the exotic quest. Its then up to you if you want to jump in solo or LFG a fireteam, the mission is 1230 power, pack some stupid high DPS options you'll need them!

You don't physically have to be the one to get the tablet in the container either, as long as someone on your fireteam does it you'll get the prompt to speak to Zavela.

Aaaah yeah, got to the outside bit with the turrets and the yellow bar Cabal but as I was fighting it, I was pulled into the main mission by the other players lol

Soldato
Aaaah yeah, got to the outside bit with the turrets and the yellow bar Cabal but as I was fighting it, I was pulled into the main mission by the other players lol

Doesn't have to be the nightfall version either, you can load in via the director on the EDZ, all else fails and your high enough level just load into the 1300 NF or use the matchmake blocking script to load in solo :)

Soldato
well I got to the boss and then repeatedly got wiped within seconds of spawning. Fairly sure the boss isn't supposed to instantly teleport to inches from my face and proceed to stomp me into a wall.

Looks like LFG is going to be needed for me to get this completed.

Associate
well I got to the boss and then repeatedly got wiped within seconds of spawning. Fairly sure the boss isn't supposed to instantly teleport to inches from my face and proceed to stomp me into a wall.

Looks like LFG is going to be needed for me to get this completed.

I got it done with someone from the clan. Ran through it in about 45mins.

Soldato
Sunsetting has officially been....sunset!!

Absolutely massive news in todays 'state of destiny 2021' news letter thing, highly suggest you all have a read/listen.

Soldato
Double Nightfall loot this week chaps, then quad rewards from friday daily reset for the weekend, easy strike, great chance to stock up on mats and highly increased chance of getting a decent shadow price to drop!

Soldato
It was merged with another Clan as many many inactive people.

Was announced and updates given in the discord which is where most comms took place. I believe still room in the now merged clan if you want to be invited, Gam8le is your man

Soldato
So, what happened to the Clan ? Nice of you to let clan members know it was going.

As Dan said, it was posted on discord and here at the time. Over the course the clan existed, we always advocated to join discord for groups etc and that is where the majority of the comms were.

We merged with another clan to try and get more active members playing together and so far it is going pretty well! More raids are happening, PVP groups, Trials (lol when it comes back) gambit and even general PVE which is much more than we experienced before.

Give me a shout on discord and I will send over the new clan list etc etc. Also noted you messaged me and I forgot to reply on discord :)

Soldato
New strike added yesterday, the proving grounds based on Caitl's tank, lots of fun, heaps of enemies, some areas give off a leviathen vibe too. Shame the boss is yet again damage gated though (is it just me or does the boss room feel similar to the one we had in the festering core?). All in all this season has been a good one so far and we still have the guardian games to look forward to!

Soldato
The reason for damage gating, is because people are rinsing the bosses within seconds lol

Would much rather they either gave bosses larger health pools or if damaged quick enough allowed us to push past the 1/3 damage gate now implemented, like we can in strikes like the scarlet keep. Currently as soon as it hits that 1/3 it's insta immune, makes using falling star titan a bit of a pain lol

Back
Top Bottom