Best Co-op games

Man of Honour
No think they are single screen on the same PC.
You may be able to do it networked though or alternatively, you could use Steam Stream to play on 2 PCs but effectively streaming from the master. I've played quite a few local only co-op games like this with friends in other households.
I've done this with lego games before, streaming to a phone of all things! Surprised how well it worked tbh.

Serious Sam was always a blast in co-op back in the day, maybe check some of those out. Just complete mayhem where you don't need to think too much, just run and gun, teaming up to fend off the thousands of enemies charging at you.

Associate
I've done this with lego games before, streaming to a phone of all things! Surprised how well it worked tbh.

Serious Sam was always a blast in co-op back in the day, maybe check some of those out. Just complete mayhem where you don't need to think too much, just run and gun, teaming up to fend off the thousands of enemies charging at you.

Yep, the Steam Play Together functionality is excellent when the game supports it properly. Can be a bit fiddly as I said (or was when I was also streaming to my TV), but as an added bonus it's brilliant.

Associate
I'm currently addicted to GTFO. Kind of like zombie-esque / mutant type coop game, still in alpha but plays well. You team up with up to 4 players and have to sneak round bashing the heads of zombies trying not to wake them all up. Ammo and supplies very limited and the game itself is very difficult, but great fun coop!

Probably not one for the kids though...

Soldato
Vermintide 2, Borderlands 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Torhlight 2 (Diablo style), Path Of Exile (RPG), World War Z (3rd person zombie shooter).

Kid friendly : Deep Rock Galactic, Minecraft (many mods).

Back
Top Bottom