Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [19th - 23rd Feb 2021]

Caporegime
Harry Kane surely has to look for a big club now. How long can he go on winning nothing.

He is in an impossible situation. Levy will want 100+ million for him which no one will pay. He is contracted till 2024 so will be 30 when it runs out. He is buggered basically. When Jose gets sacked I see no decent managers to come and get Spurs challenging within 3 years. His chance came when they bottled the league against Leicester. His only other chance is to go RM or City really.

Video is almost cringe worthy.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I haven't watched Lingard for WHU but I have seen the highlights and his goals and apart from todays goal which was a lovely strike he has got lucky with at least 2 of the others. Almost every keeper in the league would have saved those.

When hes on form hes a cracking little player, hes just not on form that often. If he does move on I wish him well. Always been professional and has had some issues in his personal life over the past few years to deal with.

Caporegime
But he at least won the League with Blackburn so he could take a risk with Newcastle. How many more years can he put up with it?

You also have to remember Newcastle were a big team challenging for the title so going to Newcastle didn't seem a bad decision. If it wasn't for their implosion in the tail end and Keagan being a bit more astute instead of playing flair all the time his decision would have been correct and would have won a second title in 1995-1996.

Some teams need a bit of context when looking in the past. When players claim to be Man City legends from the 90's it is really desperate from them for example.

Associate
I like Rob Holding but that's 2 goals in the last 2 games he has played where Arsenal have conceded because he has not marked tight enough. Should never lose a header to Sterling!

Back
Top Bottom