• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
I finally got the Arctis 7P delivered in white. Been out of stock for ages. Initially, very disappointed. Sound was flat compared to my old Astro A50s. However, it let's you adjust the EQ if you connect wirelessly to your pc. The profiles can be saved (it was default as "flat" profile). I picked Performance mode and tweaked a few levels. Now perfect. Very immersive.

Soldato
I finally got the Arctis 7P delivered in white. Been out of stock for ages. Initially, very disappointed. Sound was flat compared to my old Astro A50s. However, it let's you adjust the EQ if you connect wirelessly to your pc. The profiles can be saved (it was default as "flat" profile). I picked Performance mode and tweaked a few levels. Now perfect. Very immersive.

They were super comfy but I didn't get on with them sound quality wise. Shame as the battery life is also excellent.

Soldato
Did you try the EQ settings? Agree super comfy quite compact.

Yes, the issue was distortion during explosions. I think they may have potentially been faulty but I can't prove it as I didn't want a replacement. The volume wheel issue is was weird enough (when wired in the volume wheel didn't function normally).
I'm very happy with my replacement wireless ones but they aren't anywhere near as comfortable. SQ is top notch though.

Soldato
I played it for around 20 hours or so but didn't complete it. I enjoyed it though but fancied having a go at something else. I think I've just got that Ubisoft fatigue again. I'll fire it up again some day.

I enjoyed the first one too. I enjoy it casually so just try and avoid the min max try hard types.
Its a good one to dip in and out of for me personally.

Soldato
I imagine one reason is that people would pre-order one each from everywhere, then cancel the rest as soon as the first retailer to get stock ships them out. You could end up with retailers showing thousands of potential orders then having huge numbers of them cancelled.

Pretty much everyone on here did just that. Pre-ordered with a few retailers so they had more of a fighting chance in getting one. Once they had the shipping email from one, they cancelled the others.

Soldato
Is Miles Morales worth getting? And I've never played the Spiderman games before so should I get the deluxe for the enhanced remaster?

Also I'm on the digital console so where is good for getting the games a little cheaper than the PSN store? Seems to be far fewer places to buy digital unlike the Xbox.

Soldato
Is Miles Morales worth getting? And I've never played the Spiderman games before so should I get the deluxe for the enhanced remaster?

Also I'm on the digital console so where is good for getting the games a little cheaper than the PSN store? Seems to be far fewer places to buy digital unlike the Xbox.

I thought Miles was a fantastic game. Fun gameplay, good story and well written characters. Swinging around NYC is a lot of fun. Visually it is amazing.

The same applies to the first game, and it does make sense to play them in order.

Soldato

First game is amazing and even better with the remaster. I haven't finished Miles yet but together they should be played so you understand who Miles is in the story. Best Spider-Man games ever made you should definitely play them both.

Soldato

Seems the cheapest way is to buy cheap credit online or buy from a different region. The delights of digital only!

Soldato

You don't buy elsewhere - Sony stopped supplying codes to resellers well over a year ago.
For digital games you should never be paying £1 - £1, instead looking for the cheapest PSN top-up cards.
At lower denominations discount will be around 10-12%, higher around a 15% discount.

Soldato
Pretty much everyone on here did just that. Pre-ordered with a few retailers so they had more of a fighting chance in getting one. Once they had the shipping email from one, they cancelled the others.
If everyone on here managed to place multiple orders across multiple vendors, then there isn't a PS5 shortage.

Soldato
Cheers for all the replies. Sounds like I definitely need to add it to my list. Need to pick up the pace with Ghost of Tsushima.

I'll have a look for some decent wallet PSN top-ups.

Soldato
If everyone on here managed to place multiple orders across multiple vendors, then there isn't a PS5 shortage.

Not orders, pre-orders. Several online retailers were taking more pre-orders than they knew they had stock allocations for (and payment along with it) with the caveat that they'd fulfil them as and when future stock arrived.

The fact you can't go onto any major retailer website right now and order one would suggest there is a shortage.

Soldato
Why can't we preorder I would rather do that and just wait for it to turn up
Yeah, like the first round of consoles that when on sale were pre orders. They should keep doing it that way. So you place your order and it’ll ship when it’s your turn. Saves watching websites and F5’ing.

Soldato
My Very PS5 disc console arrived yesterday. One seal was not stuck down properly. Got me a little nervous so took photos before unboxing. All unboxed without issue and setup, I feel very fortunate. It's a great upgrade in all areas and I can't believe how quiet it is vs PS4 Pro.

I hope the wait isn't too long for the many that are after one.

Back
Top Bottom