Civilisation VI Ipad

Soldato
Has anyone got Civ VI on ipad and played it lately? I really want to pick it up on my 2020 Pro as my time in front of a computer is limited these days with two children, it would be ideal to play in an evening whilst settling down with the wife whilst she has trash on the tele. Only thing holding me back is that the recent reviews on the App Store are horrendous with people complaining of regular crashes rendering it unplayable.

Just wondering on the off chance that someone has been playing on a more recent iPad and whether or not the issues step from older hardware or just an incompatibility with the latest iOS.

Soldato
Give the demo a go, it's 60 turns to see how it runs on yours. Played ok back on my iPhone se when I tried it years ago.

It is a buggy game, crashes in Mac OS and Windows 10 a lot for me

Associate
Not played it in a little while, but its a staple on my 2016 10.5 ipad pro for holidays with no internet...

Not perfect, but captures CIV 6 perfectly for travelling... Bit pricey compared to the discounts that the PC version can be had at, but I have got my moneys worth out of it... Still need to get the second expansion, however.

Back
Top Bottom