** GORGEOUS NEW LG 4K MONITOR - LG 27GN950-B PRE-ORDER NOW **

Associate
Just a heads up, a major shop had the monitor in stock this morning.
Do you know if it was dedicated stock or preorder stock?

Chinese New Year is over after tomorrow, so this week factories will be going back into action with productions of items. So maybe by the end of next week or the start of the week after, we shall see items flowing again.

Associate
I’ve seen it. Cheaper than OC-UK too.
It states 10+ in stock with delivery in 3 days. I placed order. IF it comes through I’ll cancel here. I’ve left current order open as don’t want to lose queue position to discover other retailer all of a sudden doesn’t have any… we’ll see.

Associate
I missed it.
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Hopefully it means people will cancel their Overclockers orders and I’ll get it a bit sooner. Does it also mean OC will get some stock today?

Associate
Although I got mine now, I still haven't received an email alert from said retailer that they were in stock. Missed out last time from them aswell.
After a few days of heavy use on mine, well worth the wait!

Soldato
So I have had mine a few weeks now, and it looks great, it’s smooth and the resolution and PPI is so good. But I miss my ultrawide, there I said it, I miss my 34” 3440*1440 60hz (75) panel. I just miss the size frankly. I’m tempted to put the old panel back and see if I then miss the features of the 4K 144hz panel. Am I alone here, or the only one that’s taken a size hit?

Associate
So I have had mine a few weeks now, and it looks great, it’s smooth and the resolution and PPI is so good. But I miss my ultrawide, there I said it, I miss my 34” 3440*1440 60hz (75) panel. I just miss the size frankly. I’m tempted to put the old panel back and see if I then miss the features of the 4K 144hz panel. Am I alone here, or the only one that’s taken a size hit?

I had the 27gn950 - was ok but had 3 all with poor quality control. I changed to an AW3821DW and have not looked back!!

Associate
So I’ve been doing a bit of searching to see if I could find out when the 27GP950 would be released. According to one source they will be available April 2021. Now I don’t know how reliable that is. But it’s the only source with a confirmation.
I’ve not linked it as I don’t know if that’s aloud or not.
The majority of sites are speculating a mid to late March release, so it does seem plausible.

I know if giving them option I will hop onto the newer monitor list, and I think a few people will. Which would then give those who don’t want to swap hopefully a better chance of getting the 27GN950-B.

Associate
I'm out boys... I went with alternative supplier and they sent two...

8sRpCC8

Webnote submitted.
Good luck to all those waiting for GN and holding out for GP - may the pixel gods be with you

OcUK Staff
OP
Only other etailer to sell it are Dixons and they got 12 units last intake and we got 10 units.

They don't do pre-orders so gratz if you managed to grab one!

Depending on ports:

We are waiting on 46 units in 2nd week of March and 30 towards the end of March.

That will probably be ALL the stock available of this model and anyone else will have to wait for the replacement 27GP950 (I'm told supply should be better on that one).

Will email everyone with pre-orders after all stock has landed or when we have a sku available for the 27GP950 so those who want to can cancel and swap over before I make it live for general sale.

For everyone who wants this or the replacement:

tenor.gif

and thanks for your patience

Back
Top Bottom