Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
What mode are you guys talking about?

These TVs use OLED don't they? Wouldn't you need to worry about burn in?

I currently have an LG B7 55" TV - Had it for two years now with no issues, but I started working from home and had it on BBC News all day in the background - When I turned the channel over, all I could see was a ghost of BBC News :p :D It fortunately has a LED wipe (or whatever it's called :p) and after a little while it disappeared, but I was worried for a second :p

Associate
Lol, me too

Is that a picture frame around it?

And good job on getting it so close to the wall !

It’s the LG GX oled tv. The entire tv sits less than 20mm away from the wall. You don’t get a stand with this tv, just a very clever wall mount which enables the flush fit. There is no frame, it’s a screensaver option which you can activate manually or automatically and it cycles through various pieces of artwork.

+1 Can't have a nice picture-frame looking TV with cables hanging out the bottom.

I have no choice but to use trunking in this case unfortunately. I’m used to it now, it’s not a big deal at all. It probably looks worse on the pictures than it does to me in real life.
What mode are you guys talking about?

These TVs use OLED don't they? Wouldn't you need to worry about burn in?

I currently have an LG B7 55" TV - Had it for two years now with no issues, but I started working from home and had it on BBC News all day in the background - When I turned the channel over, all I could see was a ghost of BBC News :p :D It fortunately has a LED wipe (or whatever it's called :p) and after a little while it disappeared, but I was worried for a second :p

this mode cycles itself so no need to worry about burn in. You can even set the screen options separately in this mode so you bring the brightness down. There is really no need to worry about burn in with these modern oleds unless you’re cranking 100% brightness for several hours a day with static logos.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Got a contrasting colour rear mudguard now that I have expeirenced good results of the front one. Might replace the front to pink too as it goes well with the bike's branding colours :cool:

kInU0IH.jpg

Front guard's efforts from a quick ride:
v41hf3V.jpg

No longer have to clean under my handlebars and stem which is neat.

Back
Top Bottom