KFC Crisps

Underboss
Tried the zinger double crunch, they were okay, good crunch and nice flavour - free KFC with the share bags too.

Got mine at a Co-op.

Soldato
They are rather nice, tried the normal ones not the zinger.

I did think they tasted mostly just like roast chicken crisps but they do have a slight after taste of KFC to them too.

Enjoyed listening to the guys on Absolute radio getting the first packets as they "invented" them.

Soldato
I've tried them both. Sainsburys and Tesco's do the 6 packs of the regular KFC flavour. The Zinger one I've only seen in the larger sharing bag from Asda and some local shops.

Their both good.

Soldato
I should have a bag of each arriving from Ocado this evening. Tbh I'm not expecting them to taste all that much like KFC, I'm just hoping that they're tasty.

Edit - seems I'm not getting them as they're out of stock.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
They arrived today, box of 15. Very nice indeed, I have the plain ones and they have just a bit of spicness but not overwhelming.

@ZXSpectrum Pit Stop is where mine were delivered from, looking at the label on the box I thought it was a race track cafe lol.

Soldato
There’s not many “new” flavours of crisps that don’t just taste like other crisps that have been out for ages

like when Walkers do their special editions...they just taste like roast chicken or smokey bacon etc, I guess there's only so much you can do with a crisp!

Soldato
You're not wrong there. If it were up to me I would prioritise developing doner kebab flavoured crisps. Pringles seem to have the most genuinely different flavours across the range, but they are just too lethal, if you want to live past 50 that is.

Back
Top Bottom