KFC Crisps

Soldato
You're not wrong there. If it were up to me I would prioritise developing doner kebab flavoured crisps. Pringles seem to have the most genuinely different flavours across the range, but they are just too lethal, if you want to live past 50 that is.

Ohhhhh kebab would be a good shout, id definitely grab some... Like you say though, pringles seem to be the ones with the flavours

Soldato
I got a bag of each the last couple of times I've been in the coop. Pretty much had the same thoughts of they're alright but don't really taste of what the combination suggests.

One thing that I didn't do was combine a zinger crisp with the chicken crisp? KFC zinger amalgamation?

Soldato
Ohhhhh kebab would be a good shout, id definitely grab some... Like you say though, pringles seem to be the ones with the flavours

I have since found out that Pringles have apparently already done a limited edition doner kebab flavour, but it is probably just as well I never came across these. They also did a chicken kebab flavour as well, according to google, though I suspect that may have well fallen into the "variation on bog standard chicken" category, despite the Pringle angle.

Associate
Lays and Smiths are the same company, just branding! Note the similarities in packaging/branding,
Smiths was bought out over 3 decades ago, by Frito Lay, a snack division of Pepsico .

Last edited:
Caporegime
My cousin up in the black country said he'd recently tried a KFC pizza at Pizza Hut (gravy base, popcorn chicken and sweetcorn).

It could go either way but willing to try...

Back
Top Bottom