Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
IMG-20210221-151404-02.jpg

Cleaned it after an MOT, did a whole 641 miles in 2020. Impressive :( going on road trips etc this year. As soon as we're allowed.

Caporegime
Even the 318is E30 had m badges. That's going back to the 80's.
The 318IS only had M badges if someone put M badges on them. I think some dealerships were at it to try and push the "baby M3" nonsense and get a few more sales, but they didn't come from factory that way.

I dont think any E30 bar the M3 came with an M badge on the boot. Some did come with a small M badge on the front grille though. 325i Sports, and some factory optioned M-Tech kitted cars.

The M badge was also on the M-Tech 2 gearknob and steering wheel. Thats it though.

Last edited:
Associate
Picked up my BMW 535D M Sport Touring at the weekend, my first BMW and I love it! Big thanks to [TW] Fox for answering a load of my questions and giving solid advice.

It's got the following upgrades:

Pro Nav
Panorama Sunroof
M Sport Plus Package
Reversing Camera

HbRHYwa.jpg
WfEoEhB.jpg
WU49hLV.jpg
Is6ZxuR.jpg
iNEDLFX.jpg

Just been getting used to how it drives and all the various settings and functions but looking forward to lockdown being lifted so we can take it for a proper drive.
Great daily driver this.

Man of Honour
New wagon!

HAitADz.jpg

SLAAzOJ.jpg

rIEw1nc.jpg

IAz2ULf.jpg

V90 Cross Country T6 Pro.
First impressions are good. I haven’t ever had an engine with both a turbocharger and supercharger. I was concerned it wouldn’t fit the aura of the car but it’s a good match. The adaptive bending headlights are portable suns on hinges. Pilot Assist is impressive! One hell of a step up from the XC70 I used to have.

Downsides - finger prints on the shiney bits and the seat heat isn’t capable of 3rd degree burns like my old Volvo was.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
You sure the badges on the back are straight? Looks like it could've been in a shunt @Scuzi
Lovely car though; considering one if my A6 ever goes bang. How **** is the boot space with that sloping rear window?
Also black on black on black is boring AF but can understand T6s are hard to come by.

Soldato
New wagon!

HAitADz.jpg

SLAAzOJ.jpg

rIEw1nc.jpg

IAz2ULf.jpg

V90 Cross Country T6 Pro.
First impressions are good. I haven’t ever had an engine with both a turbocharger and supercharger. I was concerned it wouldn’t fit the aura of the car but it’s a good match. The adaptive bending headlights are portable suns on hinges. Pilot Assist is impressive! One hell of a step up from the XC70 I used to have.

Downsides - finger prints on the shiney bits and the seat heat isn’t capable of 3rd degree burns like my old Volvo was.

Looks great, and massive!

Man of Honour
Whoa whoa whoa, lovely car but how frickin old are you?! :D
Physical age or mental age? There’s a gulf between them!

You sure the badges on the back are straight? Looks like it could've been in a shunt @Scuzi
Lovely car though; considering one if my A6 ever goes bang. How **** is the boot space with that sloping rear window?
Also black on black on black is boring AF but can understand T6s are hard to come by.
The boot doesn’t have as much useful space as the XC70 due to the slope but it’s still plenty big enough for most use cases. I think it’s a bit smaller than the same generation A6 Allroad, but then again it’s the best part of £20k cheaper for similar age/condition.

Back
Top Bottom