Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Got a contrasting colour rear mudguard now that I have expeirenced good results of the front one. Might replace the front to pink too as it goes well with the bike's branding colours :cool:

kInU0IH.jpg

Front guard's efforts from a quick ride:
v41hf3V.jpg

No longer have to clean under my handlebars and stem which is neat.

I have no guards on mine and generally am ok with that, but the other day my ride got REALLY muddy and when coming back down a hill I had mud coming up and slapping my face. Was not nice.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Since when is 40mm "women's size"? Funniest thing read all week :D

In terms of standard non-fashion orientated watches, no such thing as man/woman size. Never was since day 1 of traditional wristwatches.

Soldato
Since when is 40mm "women's size"? Funniest thing read all week :D

In terms of standard non-fashion orientated watches, no such thing as man/woman size. Never was since day 1 of traditional wristwatches.

Everyone knows that those guys with a massive clock on their wrist are compensating for something ;):p

Personal taste and all that but I think those huge watches look ridiculous, that 40mm one looks quite nice.

Soldato
I may not be interested for myself, does that preclude me from asking a question?

The purchaser acknowledged my description of the watch.
You asked a question that implied you knew something. Turns out you don't - reminds me when I was 6 and made a posed a daft question about David Beckham learning to play football because I knew nothing. Difference is, I was 6.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Fish tank, no fish yet, waiting for the water to get to the right levels.

Planning to get a Betta :)

DSCF9358.jpg

Betta has made it's home now in the tank. My 5 year has named him Sparkles. He's already been on a snail killing spree.

DSCF9415.jpg

Caporegime
You asked a question that implied you knew something. Turns out you don't - reminds me when I was 6 and made a posed a daft question about David Beckham learning to play football because I knew nothing. Difference is, I was 6.
I think you might still be 6 tbh. Most adults I know ask questions every day about things they don't know about or own, normally because they're curious (normally considered a positive trait) or want to learn something.

Soldato
I think you might still be 6 tbh. Most adults I know ask questions every day about things they don't know about or own, normally because they're curious (normally considered a positive trait) or want to learn something.
I think you know the post was intended to tease not learn :rolleyes:. Anyway, I'm busy playing Duplo. Stop bullying me :D

Soldato
Have to say, even with my girly wrists, I don't like to wear a watch that's any smaller than 42mm. The 43mm I have at the moment is perfect size wise. But then this is a very personal thing, everyone likes to wear their watch differently.

Back
Top Bottom