• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Any way of joining a GPU waiting list?

Associate
I've been trying to buy a graphics card since June of last year (seriously) and I've got my sights on an RX 6800 reference model.

But getting one is practically impossible.

Is there a way to get on an OC waiting list or??

Associate
Maybe be more flexible with what you’re looking for ?
I wanted a 3080 or 6800xt. I chased Discord stock alerts for weeks but was never fast enough. I was just about to drop £850 on a 6800xt when I managed to get a 3070FE for £480 a couple of weeks ago.

Associate
I've been trying to buy a graphics card since June of last year (seriously) and I've got my sights on an RX 6800 reference model.

But getting one is practically impossible.

Is there a way to get on an OC waiting list or??
How lucky do you feel? You need to use a stock watching website. As soon as it mentions stock is available, start clicking and bashing your keyboard like crazy. I managed to get my pre-order in (mid-Feb 2021) with a UK retailer, for a RTX 3070, just before another round of price increases.

It was for £723, but it's still cheaper than these scalper prices of £850+.

Associate
The real reason retailers stopped preorders Is......

Once u preorder u enter a fixed price deal. But prices Rising every day and retailers loosing Out on price hikes.

Its simple Business.

Back
Top Bottom