Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Bes

Bes

Soldato
Not a tip and do your own research but I still like Entain, even at 1400p.

Been buying since they were GVC and priced at 100p years ago but now they are in the crosshairs of MGM for a cash and stock TO.

MGM is seeing huge huge growth in the US from the loosening of gaming restrictions. ENT’s SP is moving with MGM’s. Market seems to be thinking it will get TO.

I am holding out / hoping for 1800p+. 1450p has already been rejected.

Soldato
At the moment I got a total of £500 in my funds. And I have no idea what I should move them into instead as most markets seems to be going downwards right now =/

Until US markets correct, I think UK stocks are now better placed for growth. Brexit and Covid have been so appallingly badly managed by this shower of idiots in government, things can only really get better.

Of course, a big meltdown in the US will be contagious....but I think the likes of covid-ravaged businesses that are clawing their way back as the economy re-opens are good bets still.

Bes

Bes

Soldato
Until US markets correct, I think UK stocks are now better placed for growth. Brexit and Covid have been so appallingly badly managed by this shower of idiots in government, things can only really get better.

Of course, a big meltdown in the US will be contagious....but I think the likes of covid-ravaged businesses that are clawing their way back as the economy re-opens are good bets still.
I don’t think there will be a big meltdown yet. What would trigger that? A correction and some retail investors getting scared, yes.
Money still being pumped in and optimism on the current situation should see the markets remain buoyant- ish for a little while longer IMO

Caporegime
Going in on cine.

Written here as evidence to chat about later if it was inspired or disaster.
:D

Reason.

I think with the UK vaccine rollout things might open up internally before in Europe (ie airlines will lag)

But as soon as there's whispers of it it'll jump. Even if its short lived.

This post is from Feb 3rd.

So far a good buy (bought at 74p)

Ezj also on the rise again

Soldato
I don’t think there will be a big meltdown yet. What would trigger that? A correction and some retail investors getting scared, yes.

Money still being pumped in and optimism on the current situation should see the markets remain buoyant- ish for a little while longer IMO

I don't think it needs anything more than a change in sentiment to trigger a selloff. Current valuations in a lot of US stocks aren't based on anything other than sentiment. We're very close to the tipping point where the retail money gets spooked imo....

I had the majority of my portfolio in INRG at one point, sold at 1394. I'm pretty happy with my cautious approach.

INRG | iShares Global Clean Energy UCITS ETF GBP Overview | MarketWatch

Caporegime
For the first time in ages I'm glad I'm in UK stocks and not us tech.
Unfortunately I'm heavy into crypto. Which is taking a battering.

The correction e were talking about it here.
Ugh. Why do I never sell

Soldato
Anyone else in with IAG?

Rises are good but todays new of no dividends from BA until 2024 is interesting. My average is 1.51, I just don't know whether to be happy, take profit and run OR play the long long game until full recovery :D

Caporegime
Anyone else in with IAG?

Rises are good but todays new of no dividends from BA until 2024 is interesting. My average is 1.51, I just don't know whether to be happy, take profit and run OR play the long long game until full recovery :D

I'm in on Ezj and I'm staying on for now.

But I got in at somewhere around 500.
I think there's more upside. But it is not too far off pre pandemic levels

Soldato
Anyone else in with IAG?

It was close to 7 pre-pandemic. I don't see any reason to sell below 5.

nam

nam

Soldato
Yes i am also in IAG brought with the bulk of Pharmastock early 2020, hoping to stick and put more in along with EZJ and RYA

Anyone else in with IAG?

Soldato
Any tips for some reliable tickers I can do some DD on that aren't in tech sector, I only really know tech so I'm pretty exposed in that area as I'm only investing in companies I like, so I'd like to increase my exposure in other sectors

Back
Top Bottom