Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Bought some different fans for my new build. The case came with 2 Phanteks SK120 so I initially went with another 3 to keep them the same, but they just have terrible motor noise. So I've replaced them with the first ARGB fans from Arctic, the BioniX P120 A-RGB, which are really good. They can connect to each other without a wire to daisy chain like the Lian Li fans, except these cost £19 per fan.

Just waiting for some 40mm screws from Arctic before I can fit the ones to the radiator (the fans are 30mm thicc bois) and I'll do the rear exhaust at the same time.

DSCF9420.jpg

Soldato
Decided to buy some more large format MP3s at the weekend and they arrived today.

h2PYZBp.jpg

Planet Funk - Inside all the people (Deep dish mixes)
Terra Ferma - The Wolf / Keep Moving
Chris and James - Ghosts
Santos - Camels (Saints and Sinners Remix)
TDR - Squelch
Jupiter - Her Desire
Steve Lawler - Rise In
Kamaya Painters - Wasteland
Junkie XL - Future in Computer Hell
Da Hool - W*nkers on Duty
DJ Tiesto - Flight 643
Hands Burn - Sound Shot
Saints and Sinners - Pushin Too Hard
Angelic - Cant Keep Me Silent
Tilt - Invisible
Moby - Natural Blues (Katcha remix :cool:)

Associate
New Chair - Herman Miller Aeron. Had it an hour, definitely as comfortable as I'd read, and soooo much better than my old 'gaming chair'

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it/how much was it? I'm really tempted by either this or the embody, debating going new vs refurbished. My old IKEA markus isn't really cutting it anymore with the amount of use it gets nowadays...

Back
Top Bottom