Gamemax PSU

Man of Honour
I would say it's a pile of junk using bling to make it look better than it is. Ignore user reviews as they are practically useless because the average user can only remark that it works or not. A proper review site will thoroughly test it in every concieveable way and then take it apart to inspect the internal components. That psu is just weird and something doesn't add up. It has a pair of 4+4 pin EPS (cpu) leads but only a pair of 6+2 pin pci-e leads going by the website you liked to. I would expect a decent 850w psu to have at least 6x 6+2 pin pci-e leads and the top end ones to have 8 of them. My 650w has 4 seperate 6+2 pin pci-e leads!

Soldato
@kakarott if you want to be stuck at Saiyan level and use it to fry chicken then get that Gamermax PSU. but if you want to go to SS4 and Ultra Instinct/GOD mode - get something a bit more reputable. those magic beans only gonna save you once...

Soldato
OP
@kakarott if you want to be stuck at Saiyan level and use it to fry chicken then get that Gamermax PSU. but if you want to go to SS4 and Ultra Instinct/GOD mode - get something a bit more reputable. those magic beans only gonna save you once...

I went legendary and got a Corsair 1000w gold for £152. I also have an unused SF750 which I assume should be fine for mining?

Back
Top Bottom