***Show us Your 3D Printing Setup***

Associate
Some teething problems initially but thing is workhorse left it doing 18 hour prints more than once and never batted an eye.

The recently released prusa slicer 2.3 is also very great with the new features they've include for top layer finishing.

Be aware their shipping is still up in the air as far as I know to the UK I was eyeing some recently released upgrade parts.
Yeah was wondering about shipping and VAT, might email them and see what they say. Was looking to order this weekend.
Glad you are enjoying it :)

Associate
currently i have a Elegoo mars and a cr10 v2 as my printer just in the process for moving them so not really got them setup right now to take pictures.

Man of Honour
If you Google "Elecrow 7-Inch Raspberry Pi Screen" you should be able to figure it out ;)
Works great with OctoPrint.

I have that same display - I printed a little enclosure for it!

Black one over to the left - Mine is "waveshare" 7" but is identical :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Ooh shiny.....ooh pricey :o (not unreasonable, just more than "ooh shiny" money :D).

How are you running it with OctoPrint? I'm assuming OctoPi on a Pi or are you running a fuller Linux distribution an X session (desktop environment) with OctoPrint in a webpage?
Just that as far as I can remember, OctoPi just boots to a text console and the interface is a web page accessed remotely.

Man of Honour
Ooh shiny.....ooh pricey :o (not unreasonable, just more than "ooh shiny" money :D).

How are you running it with OctoPrint? I'm assuming OctoPi on a Pi or are you running a fuller Linux distribution an X session (desktop environment) with OctoPrint in a webpage?
Just that as far as I can remember, OctoPi just boots to a text console and the interface is a web page accessed remotely.

Yea there is a command line for installing the desktop environment. Throw that in and away you go :) Install chromium and your golden... honestly I never use the lcd, I just tend to fire it off from the online url.

The screen is removable and from time to time I plug my mini into it:

20210212-183458.jpg

If you know where to look it can be aquired for sub £28

Back
Top Bottom